The Occupation: War and Resistance in Iraq
- The Occupation. Nader Entessar // Library Journal;9/1/2006, Vol. 131 Issue 14, p163
The article reviews the book "The Occupation," by Patrick Cockburn.
- Muqtada: Muqtada al-Sadr, the Shia Revival, and the Struggle for Iraq. Brown, L. Carl // Foreign Affairs;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p176
The article reviews the book "Muqtada: Muqtada al-Sadr, the Shia Revival, and the Struggle for Iraq," by Patrick Cockburn.
- The War Is Far from Finished: A Trio of Books about Iraq. Gearon, Eamonn // London Magazine;Aug/Sep2012, p52
The article reviews the books "Setback of the Century: 11 September Cracks on the Mirrors of the Iraq War," by Faith Abdulsalam, "The Occupation: War and Resistance in Iraq," by Patrick Cockburn, and "The Forever War: Dispatches From the War on Terror," by Dexter Filkins.
- The Never-Ending Story. Fly, Jamie M. // Commentary;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p60
A book review is presented for "Hide and Seek: The Search for Truth in Iraq," by Charles Duelfer.
- Book Review: 'IraqiGirl'. Leaver, Erik // Foreign Policy in Focus;9/23/2009, p1
After nearly seven years of ongoing war and occupation, many in the United States are resigned to wait for December 2011ï¿½the promised date for final withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraqi soil. It's been easier for Americans to ignore the Iraq War as headlines have faded as the war in...
- As Not Seen on the Nightly News. Shaeffer-Duffy, Claire // America;7/4/2005, Vol. 193 Issue 1, p23
Reviews the book "A Hundred and One Days," by Asen Seierstad, translated by Ingrid Christophersen.
- IRAQ (Book). Pearce, R. M. // National Observer;Summer2004, Issue 59, p71
Reviews the book "Iraq" by Dilip Hiro.
- The Reckoning: Iraq and the Legacy of Saddam Hussein. // Army Magazine;Apr2005, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p62
Reviews the book "The Reckoning: Iraq and the Legacy of Saddam Hussein," by Sandra Mackey.
- The Assassins' Gate: America in Iraq. Kennedy, Robert // International Journal of Kurdish Studies;2006, Vol. 20 Issue 1/2, p237
The article reviews the book "The Assassins' Gate: America in Iraq," George Packer.