Gulliver's Travels, Jonathan Swift (Book Review)
- The Cambridge Companion to Jonathan Swift. Downie, J. A. // Eighteenth Century Fiction;Fall2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p139
Reviews the book "The Cambridge Companion to Jonathan Swift," edited by Christopher Fox.
- Information and Misinformation (Book). Stueart, Robert D. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Mar1985, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p40
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Information and Misinformation. An Investigation of the Notions of Information, Misinformation, Informing and Misinforming,' by Christopher John Fox.
- Information nations. Froehlich, Thomas J. // Library Journal;11/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 19, p2036
Reviews the book 'Information and Misinformation: an Investigation of the Notions of Information, Misinformation, Informing and Misinforming,' by Christopher John Fox.
- Locke and the Scriblerians: Identity and Consciousness in Early Eighteenth-Century Britain. Williams, Carolyn // Modern Language Review;Jul1991, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p669
Reviews the book "Locke and the Scriblerians: Identity and Consciousness in Early Eighteenth-Century Britain," by Christopher Fox.
- Top 10 fantasy novels for young readers. Estes, Sally // Booklist;05/15/98, Vol. 94 Issue 18, p1618
Reviews several fantasy novels ideal for young readers, which include `The Iron Ring,' by Lloyd Alexander, `The Seven Songs of Merlin,' by T.A. Barron, `The Long Patrol,' by Brian Jacques, `Ella Enchanted,' by Gail Carson Levine, `The Amber Cat,' by Hillary McKay, `Rose Daughter,' by Robin...
- Great adult SF for young adults. Estes, Sally // Booklist;05/15/98, Vol. 94 Issue 18, p1619
Reviews fantasy novels recommended for young adults, which include `Mars,' by Ben Bova, `Glory Season,' by David Brin, `Mirror Dance,' by Lois McMaster Bujold, `The Memory of Earth: Homecoming,' by Orson Scott Card, `3001: The Final Odyssey,' by Arthur C. Clarke, `Jumper,' by Steven Gould, `Bug...
- Return of the repressed. Goodwin, Jo-Ann // New Statesman & Society;11/26/93, Vol. 6 Issue 280, p43
Reviews fantasy fiction books `The Iron Dragon's Daughter,' by Michael Swanwick, `The Fires of Heaven,' by Robert Jordan, `Lasher,' by Anne Rice and the anthology `New Myth and Magic'.
- Myths and mirrors. Barett, David V. // New Statesman & Society;8/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 366, p34
Reviews books on fantasy. `Bigot Hall,' by Steve Aylett; `Pollen,' by Jeff Noon; `What's Up, God?' Simon Louvish; `Kingdom of Fanes,' by Amanda Prantera.
- THE BOOK OF FANTASY (Book). adams, Phoebe-Lou // Atlantic (02769077);Mar1989, Vol. 263 Issue 3, p98
Reviews the book 'The Book of Fantasy,' edited by Jorge Luis Borges, Silvina Ocampo and A. Bioy Casares.