Evidence-Based Design for Healthcare Facilities
- Evidence-Based Design for Healthcare Facilities. Harmsen, Constance A. // Health Environments Research & Design Journal (HERD) (Vendome Gr;Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p107
The article reviews the book "Evidence-Based Design for Healthcare Facilities," by Cynthia McCullough.
- Environmental Assessment Workbook. Thomas, Richard K. // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Dec90, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p73
The article reviews the book the "Environmental Assessment Workbook," from the American Hospital Association.
- The Family Papers (Book Review). Newberger, Darryl A. // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Mar1981, Vol. 14 Issue 3
Reviews the book 'The Family Papers: A Return to Purgatory,' by Burton Blatt, Andrejs Ozolins and Joe McNally.
- ACSM's Health/Fitness Facility Standards and Guidelines (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;2/1/93, Vol. 118 Issue 3, p237
Reviews the book 'ACSM's Health/Fitness Facility Standards and Guidelines,' edited by Neil Sol and Carl Foster.
- Decontamination in Hospitals and Healthcare. Cobbold, Angela // Journal of Perioperative Practice;Mar2015, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p33
No abstract available.
- BUILT TO LAST. Sprague, Joseph G. // Health Facilities Management;Jan2007, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p45
The article reviews the book "Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities," 2006 ed.
- Lighting Guide 2: Hospitals and Health Care Buildings. Moore, David // Lighting Research & Technology;Jun2009, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p199
The article reviews the book "Lighting Guide 2: Hospitals and Health Care Buildings."
- Changing Healthcare Organisations (Book). Harrington, Denis // Irish Journal of Management;2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p138
Reviews the book "Changing Healthcare Organisations," by David Coghlan and Eilish Mc Auliffe.
- Third World Health: hostage to First World wealth. Ditch, Michael // Diversity in Health & Social Care;2007, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p229
The article reviews the book "Third World Health: Hostage to the First World Wealth," by Theodore H. Macdonald.