Options in Rhetoric. Writing and Reading (Book Review)
- Embodied Rhetorics: Disability in Language in Culture (Book). Vedder, Julie // Argumentation & Advocacy;Fall2002, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p143
Reviews the book 'Embodied Rhetorics: Disability in Language in Culture,' edited by James C. Wilson and Cynthia Lewiecki-Wilson.
- A General Rhetoric. Arnold, Carroll C. // Philosophy & Rhetoric;Spring1982, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p139
Reviews the book "A General Rhetoric," translated by Paul B. Burrell and Edgar M. Slotkin.
- RHETORIC AND CHARACTER IN ARISTOTLE. Robinson, Daniel N. // Review of Metaphysics;Sep2006, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p3
The article reviews the book "Rhetoric," by Aristotle.
- Sloane, Thomas O. (ed.), Encyclopedia of Rhetoric (2001). Kienpointner, Manfred // Argumentation;2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p245
Reviews the book "Encyclopedia of Rhetoric," edited by Thomas O. Sloane.
- Ronald H. Carpenter, History as Rhetoric: Style, Narrative, and Persuation. Finocchiaro, Maurice A. // Argumentation;May1997, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p263
Reviews the book "History As Rhetoric: Style, Narrative and Persuasion," by Ronald H. Carpenter.
- The Ethos of Rhetoric. Thompson, Tiffany // Rhetoric & Public Affairs;Summer2006, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p324
The article reviews the book "The Ethos of Rhetoric," edited by Michael J. Hyde.
- Rhetoric as Currency: Hoover, Roosevelt, and the Great Depression (Book). Burgchardt, Carl R. // Argumentation & Advocacy;Winter2002, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p184
Reviews the book 'Rhetoric As Currency: Hoover, Roosevelt, and the Great Depression,' by Davis W. Houck.
- Internal Rhetorics: Toward a History and Theory of Self-Persuasion (Book). Cyphert, Dale // Argumentation & Advocacy;Fall2002, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p153
Reviews the book 'Internal Rhetorics: Toward a History and Theory of Self-Persuasion,' by Jean Nienkamp.
- NEW RHETORICS. Ryerson, Frank; Brennan, Lawrence D. // Journal of Business Communication;Summer71, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p56
This article presents a review of the book "New Rhetorics," edited by Martin Steinmann Jr.