- Transcriber's Note. // Great Pirate Stories;1/1/1922, p1
A transcriber's note for the book "Great Pirate Stories" is presented.
- Richard Hope retires. Jackson, Chris // Rail Business Intelligence;10/3/2013, Issue 447, p8
The article announces that Richard Hope has retired as contributing editor at the periodical "Rail Business Intelligence."
- FOREWORD. French, Joseph Lewis // Great Pirate Stories;1/1/1922, p3
A foreword to the book "Great Pirate Stories" is presented.
- CONTENTS. // Great Pirate Stories;1/1/1922, p4
The table of contents for the book "Great Pirate Stories" is presented.
- Women of the Sea: Ten Pirate Stories. Phelan, Carolyn // Booklist;12/15/2005, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p39
Reviews the book â€œWomen of the Sea: Ten Pirate Stories,â€ by Myra Weatherly.
- Women of the Sea: Ten Pirate Stories. Thompson, Janet S. // School Library Journal;Apr2006, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p164
Reviews the book "Women of the Sea: Ten Pirate Stories," by Myra Weatherly.
- Â£1,000 for 3-storey sunflower. // Landscaper;Nov/Dec2015, Issue 201, p16
The article mentions that plant specialist Thormpson & Morgan has announced a cash prize for a tallest sunflower competition where the winner was Richard Hope who grew 24 feet sunflower.
- Unique market forecasting sets apart CTA. Suttell, Scott // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/28/95, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p21
Features the services provided by IntelliTrade Inc., a Cleveland, Ohio-based commodity trading adviser (CTA). Company's management of futures trading using computer systems with artificial intelligence systems (AIS); Company principal Richard B. Hope's knowledge on application of artificial...
- BALANCING THE ARTS BUDGET. Hawksley, Flavia // Accountancy;Jan1994, Vol. 113 Issue 1205, p44
This article describes the career experiences of chartered accountants in the Great Britain entertainment industry. Practitioners include: Harriet Earle of the English National Opera and Richard Hope of Baker Tilly. Personality characteristics sought include: zaniness, patience, lateral...