- All-round, all-purpose feedback for the future. Brown, Angela // People Management;10/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 20, p59
Reviews the book `360-Degree Feedback,' by Peter Ward.
- Bookshelf. McIntosh, Stephen // HRMagazine;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p120
Reviews the book `The Art and Science of 360...Feedback,' by Richard Lepsinger and Anntoinette D. Lucia.
- Book reviews. Zavacki, John // Quality Progress;Feb98, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p131
Reviews the book `The Art and Science of 360,' feedback by Richard Lepsinger and Anntoninette D. Lucia.
- Book reviews. Bernardin, H. John // Leadership Quarterly;Winter98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p527
Reviews the book `Review of 360 Degree Feedback: The Powerful New Model for Employee Assessment & Performance Improvement,' by Mark R. Edwards and Ann J. Ewen.
- Maximizing the Value of 360-Degree Feedback. Karl, Katherine A. // Academy of Management Executive;Nov98, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p134
The article reviews the book "Maximizing the Value of 360-Degree Feedback," by Walter W. Tornow and Manuel London.
- Bookshelf in brief. VanDerWall, Stacy // HR Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p142
Reviews books about human resource management. `The Art and Science of 360 Degree Feedback' by Richard Lepsinger and Anntoinette D. Lucia; `Don't Jump To Solutions: Thirteen Delusions That Undermine Strategic Thinking,' by William B. Rouse; `The Power of Team Building: Using Ropes Techniques,'...
- The Art and Science of 360Â° Feedback. Karl, Katherine A. // Academy of Management Executive;Aug97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p100
The article reviews the book "The Art and Science of 360Â° Feedback," by Richard Lepsinger and Anntionette D. Lucia.
- The Art and Science of 360ï¿½ Feedback. Lepsinger, Richard; Lucia, Anntoinette D. // Art & Science of 360 Degree Feedback - Business Book Summaries;7/20/2011, p1
Three hundred sixty degree feedback helps managers to get a clear picture of how they are perceived by their bosses, direct reports, colleagues, and others. Comprehensive data are collected from those who work for or with the manager, data is compiled and reported to the manager, and a plan is...
- Misusing feedback. Snader, Jack // Executive Excellence;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p4
Discusses how the full-circle employee assessment process is widely misused. Employees' attitude towards assessments during downsizing; Use of assessments for raises and promotions; Poor delivery of feedbacks.