Skeletal Trauma. Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction. 4th ed
- Bruce D. Browner, Jesse B. Jupiter, Alan M. Levine, Peter G. Trafton, Christian Krettek (eds): Skeletal trauma basic science, management, and reconstruction fourth edition + DVD. Kehr, Pierre // European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology;Aug2011, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p461
The article reviews the book "Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management and Reconstruction," fourth edition, edited by Bruce D. Browner, Jesse B. Jupiter, Alan M. Levine, Peter G. Trafton and Christian Krettek.
- Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction. Egol, Kenneth A. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;2/17/2010, Vol. 303 Issue 7, p673
The article reviews the book "Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction," edited by Bruce D. Browner, Alan M. Levine, Jesse J. Jupiter, Peter G. Trafton and Christian Krettek.
- Pat on the back…. // AAOS Now;May2011, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p54
The article offers update including Kimberly J. Templeton as president-elect of the U.S. Bone and Joint Decade/Initiative, humanitarian efforts of Peter G. Trafton and the completion of the 2010 European Federation of Orthopedic Sports Trauma (EFOST) European Travelling Fellowship by Kevin...
- A Political Companion to Ralph Waldo Emerson. Garvey, T. Gregory // Review of Metaphysics;Sep2013, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p175
The article reviews the book "A Political Companion to Ralph Waldo Emerson," edited by Alan M. Levine and Daniel S. Malachuk.
- The Write POSITION. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Apr2006, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p11
Presents information on the book "Positioning Techniques in Surgical Applications," by Dirk Aschemann and Christian Krettek. Focus of the book on safe and practical patient positioning techniques; Advancements in the surgical workplace that have been emphasized by Aschemann in the book,...
- AAOS creates a legacy to honor an educator. Akelman, Edward // AAOS Now;Oct2011, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p56
The article discusses the development of the Alan M. Levine MD Education Fund to honor the contributions of Dr. Alan M. Levine in the U.S. It mentions the aim of the fund to generate 150,000 dollars to allow several residents to attend the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) Course...
- Bone Health Evolution. Anthony, Mark // Food Processing (00156523);Jun2014, Vol. 75 Issue 6, pWF-7
The article discusses the significance of nutrition in maintaining the health of bones. It states physiological aspects of bones like proteins and minerals such as phosphorous, and magnesium, along with calcium and vitamin D, and mentions roles of calcium like muscle contraction and blood...
- Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000). Pater, Walter // Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000);1/1/1910, p1
Presents the complete text of "Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000)" by Pater, Walter, 1839-1894.
- prepub alert. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;5/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p80
A list of books deemed notable by the magazine and scheduled for publication in 2008 is presented. Fiction stand-outs include "Takeover," by Lisa Black and "Deaf Sentence," by David Lodge. Among the nonfiction choices are "The Numerati," by Stephen Baker and "Angler: The Cheney Vice Presidency,"...