Book exposes, explains real causes of financial crash
- Acknowledgements. Davidson, Debra J.; Hatt, Kierstin C. // Consuming Sustainability: Critical Social Analyses of Ecological;2005, p7
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the book are mentioned, including Wayne Antony and Colin Brown.
- Collier on Bankruptcy: 1928 Annual Cumulative Supplement. (Book). Radin, Max // California Law Review;Jan1929, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p192
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Collier on Bankruptcy: 1928 Annual Cumulative Supplement.'
- BANKRUPTCY REFORM (Book). // Banking;Jun78, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p96
Reviews the book 'Bankruptcy Reform.'
- BANKRUPTCY REFORM ACT OF 1978 (Book Review). Salter, Leonard M. // American Bar Association Journal;Jul79, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p1090
Reviews the book 'Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1978,' edited by Lewis Kruger, Patrick A. Murphy and Arnold M. Quittner.
- BANKRUPTCY FORMS ANNOTATED (Book). H.H.P. // California Law Review;May17, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p357
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Bankruptcy Forms Annotated,' 2nd ed., by Marshall S. Hagar and Thomas Alexander.
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Liquidation in Scotland. Dewar, G.D.H. // Accountancy;Jun72, Vol. 83 Issue 946, p109
Reviews the book 'Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Liquidation in Scotland,' published by the Scottish Law Commission.
- How to Do Your Own Bankruptcy (Book Review). Leggett, Mark // Library Journal;8/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 14, p1505
Reviews the book 'How to Do Your Own Bankruptcy,' by Aaron Milberg and Henry Shain.
- How To File for Bankruptcy (Book). Whiteman, Merlin // Library Journal;2/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 2, p95
Reviews the book "How To File for Bankruptcy," by Stephen Elias and others.
- The Law and Practice in Bankruptcy under the National Bankruptcy Act of 1898. (Book). M.E.H. // California Law Review;Mar1915, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p263
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Law and Practice in Bankruptcy Under the National Bankruptcy Act of 1898,' by William Miller Collier.