B Is for Balance
- The Working Life. Glantz, Shelley; Scordato, Julie; Manczuk, Suzanne // Library Media Connection;Oct2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p78
Reviews the book "The Working Life."
- LIFETIMES (Book). Haughian, Sheree // Quill & Quire;Oct97, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p38
Reviews the book 'Lifetimes,' by David L. Rice.
- Worklife Transitions (Book Review). Foltman, Felician F. // Monthly Labor Review;Jun82, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p66
Reviews the book 'Worklife Transitions: The Adult Learning Connection,' by Paul Barton.
- EU ENLARGEMENT AND SAFETY. Burling, Pat // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p24
Reviews the book "Work Life and EU Enlargement," by Lena Skiold.
- The Long Life â€“ Helen Small. Archard, David // Philosophical Quarterly;Jul2009, Vol. 59 Issue 236, p568
The article reviews the book "The Long Life," by Helen Small.
- The Why Are You Here CafÃ©. Debnam, Jo // Personnel Today;5/23/2006, p38
The article reviews the book "The Why Are You Here CafÃ©," by John P. Strelecky.
- Work Simplification (Book). McCloskey, Joseph F.; Roy, Robert H. // Operations Research;May/Jun59, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p409
Reviews the book "Work Simplification. Creating Thinking About Work Problems," by Robert N.Lehrer.
- Work Life (Book Review). Pearson, Clifford A. // Architectural Record;Oct2001, Vol. 189 Issue 10, p80
Reviews the book 'Work Life: Tod Williams Billie Tsien,' edited by Hadley Arnold.
- Plumer's Principles & Practice of Intravenous Therapy 8/e. // Nursing Standard;7/5/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p13
The article reviews the book "Plumer's Principles & Practice of Intravenous Therapy 8/e," by Sharon M. Weinstein.