A frank expression of life with a disability
- SEVEN WHEELCHAIRS. // Kirkus Reviews;8/15/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 16, p98
The article reviews the book "Seven Wheelchairs: A Life Beyond Polio," by Gary Presley.
- 7 Wheelchairs A Life Beyond Polio. Milam, Lorenzo // New Mobility;Jan2009, Vol. 20 Issue 184, p19
The article reviews the book "SevenWheelchairs: A Life Beyond Polio," by Gary Presley.
- "Little Red". // New Mobility;Jan2009, Vol. 20 Issue 184, p22
An excerpt from the book "SevenWheelchairs: A Life Beyond Polio," by Gary Presley is presented.
- Seven Wheelchairs: A Life beyond Polio. Moore, Dinty W. // West Branch;Fall/Winter2008, Issue 63, p137
Reviews the book "Seven Wheelchairs: A Life beyond Polio," by Gary Presley.
- CRIP BUZZ. // New Mobility;Aug2012, Vol. 23 Issue 227, p56
Several blogs from some people with disabilities including Katinka Neuhof, Rachel Cohen-Rottenberg and Gary Presley are presented.
- Print-handicapped guidelines. Weber, Donald John // Library Journal;10/15/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 17, p1908
Reviews the book 'Revised Standards and Guidelines of Service for the Library of Congress Network of Libraries for the Blind and Physically Handicapped 1984.'
- Specific Learning Disabilities (Book Review). // Journal of Learning Disabilities;Feb1986, Vol. 19 Issue 2
Reviews the book 'Specific Learning Disabilities.'
- Developmental Disability and Behaviour (Book Review). Goldberg, Benjamin // Canadian Journal of Psychiatry;May2001, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p364
Reviews the book 'Developmental Disability and Behaviour,' edited by Christopher Gillberg and Gregory O'Brien.
- The Source Book for the Disabled (Book Review). Jackson, Karen // Library Journal;10/1/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p2082
Reviews the book 'The Source Book for the Disabled: an illustrated guide to easier and more independent living for physically disabled people, their families and friends,' edited by Glorya Hale.