House of God redux
- RETURN TO THE HOUSE OF GOD: MEDICAL RESIDENT EDUCATION 1978-2008. Brickner, Philip W. // Care Management Journals;Summer2010, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p143
The article reviews the book "Return to the House of God: Medical Resident Education 1978-2008," by Martin Kohn and Carol Donley.
- Return to The House of God: Medical Resident Education 1978-2008. Miksanek, Tony // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;9/23/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 12, p1346
The article reviews the book "Return to the House of God: Medical Resident Education 1978-2008," edited by Martin Kohn and Carol Donley.
- Return to The House of God: Medical Resident Education 1978-2008. Dolan, Matthew J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;8/4/2009, Vol. 151 Issue 3, p220
The article reviews the book "Return to the House of God: Medical Resident Education 1978-2008," by Kohn M. Donley.
- The Resurrectionist. Schwartz, Jonathan // Booklist;6/1/2013, Vol. 109 Issue 19/20, p34
The article reviews the book "The Resurrectionist," by Matthew Guinn.
- The Houseman's Tale (Book). Smothers, Joyce // Library Journal;12/1/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 21, p2444
Reviews the book 'The Houseman's Tale,' by Colin Douglas.
- If you had to start over again... // Patient Care;3/30/1995, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p13
Reports the findings of a survey, conducted by Merritt, Hawkins & Associates, a physician search firm based in Irving, Texas on a person's perspectives as compared with those of 230 final-year residents in family practice, general internal medicine, and pediatrics.
- IMGs targeted. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;02/24/97, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p16
Provides information on how the reduction in residency positions would effect international medical graduates (IMGs) especially foreign-trained doctors. Effects of removing funding of residencies for IMGs; Opposition to favoritism for United States medical school graduates; Comments form Mary...
- How does the future look to senior residents? Rose, Joan R.; Potter, Debra // Medical Economics;5/8/95, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p162
Presents the results of a survey of senior residents regarding their views on the future of their practice. Confidence in finding a job; Expected earnings; Financial concerns.
- New doctors: Lots of jobs, but not satisfaction. Rose, Joan R. // Medical Economics;7/11/2003, Vol. 80 Issue 13, p24
Reports on findings of a survey of the job market for medical residents in the United States. Ratio of residents surveyed who had received 51 or more job solicitations; Issues that worry new physicians.