Empathy and understanding down under
- Making the Cut. // Art of Healing;Jun2008, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p60
The article reviews the book "Making the Cut," by Mohammed Khadra.
- What does it mean really... to lose one's health? // Art of Healing;Jun-Aug2009, Vol. 2 Issue 27, p14
The article focuses on the changes brought by cancer in the life of urologist Mohammed Khadra. Khadra states that he felt like an immortal before he was diagnosed with thyroid cancer but after the confirmation of the disease, he felt vulnerable and started to realize that he is unprepared for...
- Lifearts (Book Review). Thies, Roger // Library Journal;3/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p720
Reviews the book 'Lifearts: A Practical Guide to Total Being--Traditional Wisdom and the New Medicine,' by Evelyn DeSmedt and others.
- READINGS IN MEDICAL CARE (Book). Cockerill, Eleanor // Social Work;Jan59, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p114
Reviews the book "Readings in Medical Care."
- Ethnicity and Medical Care (Book). Mull, J. Dennis; Mull, Dorothy J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jul81, Vol. 95 Issue 1, p127
Reviews the book 'Ethnicity and Medical Care,' edited by Alan Harwood.
- Unexpected Complications in Medical Care (Book). // Annals of Internal Medicine;Jan80, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p143
Reviews the book 'Unexpected Complications in Medical Care,' edited by Harry Bostr Ã¶ m and Nils Ljungstedt.
- Self-examination in vogue. Dusley, H.A.F. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);7/4/1981, Vol. 283 Issue 6283, p47
Reviews the book 'Reviewing Practice in Medical Care,' edited by Gordon McLachlan.
- Medical Care of Mountain Climbers (Book Review). Clarke, Charles // British Medical Journal;8/7/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6031, p375
Reviews the book 'Medical Care for Mountain Climbers,' by Peter Steele.
- Health and Medical Care in New York City (Book). Gordon, William E. // Social Work;Oct57, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p84
Reviews the book "Health and Medical Care in New York City."