- Arthroscopic Techniques of the Knee: A Visual Guide. Baykan, M. Asım // Journal of Sports Science & Medicine;Sep2009, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p493
The article reviews the book "Arthroscopic Techniques of the Knee: A Visual Guide," edited by Thomas J. Gill, James R. Andrews, and Tal S. David.
- Pat on the back... // AAOS Now;Aug2010, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p54
The article offers information on several people related to orthopedics including Stuart L Weinstein, who was elected at the International Coordinating Committee of the Bone and Joint Decade, James A. Nunley, one of the award-winning paper authors with the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle...
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Companies to Reimburse SBi's STAR(tm) Total Ankle Replacement. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;4/30/2011, p563
The article reports on the plan of various member companies of the BlueCross and BlueShield Association to reimburse the STAR total ankle replacement system (TARS) of Small Bone Innovations Inc. (SBi) to help insured individuals across the U.S. Orthopedist James A. Nunley II states that the STAR...
- Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000). Pater, Walter // Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000);1/1/1910, p1
Presents the complete text of "Renaissance: Studies in Art & Poetry (Release Date: 11/1/2000)" by Pater, Walter, 1839-1894.
- prepub alert. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;5/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p80
A list of books deemed notable by the magazine and scheduled for publication in 2008 is presented. Fiction stand-outs include "Takeover," by Lisa Black and "Deaf Sentence," by David Lodge. Among the nonfiction choices are "The Numerati," by Stephen Baker and "Angler: The Cheney Vice Presidency,"...
- Bestsellers. // Christian Science Monitor;11/7/96, Vol. 88 Issue 241, p14
Presents the names of hardcover nonfiction books. `Making The Connection:...' by Bob Green and Oprah Winfrey, `American Tragedy' by Schiller and Willwerth, `Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus' by John Gray, `The Zone' by Barry Sears' and `The Dilbert Principle' by Scott Adams. INSET:...
- A checklist for choosing nonfiction trade books. Sudol, Peg; King, Caryn M. // Reading Teacher;Feb96, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p422
Describes a checklist for choosing nonfiction trade books. Use of trade books to teach language arts; Organization and layout of trade books.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;8/17/1918, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p461
The article lists the books received by the publication including "Eight-Minute Sermons," by William Demony, "What Every Woman Knows," by James M. Barrie, and "Kipling, the Story-Writer," by Walter Morris Hart.
- 'THE FACE' OF AMERICA. // Entertainment Weekly;6/20/2003, Issue 715, p79
Presents a list of the top ten fiction and non-fiction books released in the U.S. as of June 20, 2003.