Moretti, Franco. Graphs, Maps, Trees: Abstract Models for a Literary History. London & New York: Verso, 2005. 119 pp. £20/$26. ISBN 1–84467–026–0
- Graphs, Maps, Trees: Abstract Models for a Literary Theory by Franco Moretti (Verso, �20). Weldhen, Margaret // Use of English;Summer2006, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p254
The article reviews the book "Graphs, Maps, Trees: Abstract Models for a Literary Theory," by Franco Moretti.
- Distant Reading. // Publishers Weekly;5/6/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 18, p55
A review of the book "Distant Reading," by Franco Moretti is presented.
- The Way of the World (Book). // Forum for Modern Language Studies;Jan2003, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p109
Reviews the non-fiction book 'The Way of the World: the 'Bildungsroman' in European Culture,' by Franco Moretti.
- Comments & Queries. // Victorian Studies;Winter2012, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p383
The article presents information about periodical "Victorian Studies," including information on the cover art painting "La Tentation du Christ" by Ary Scheffer, undergraduate interns at the publication, and suggested reading, including books "Urban Assemblages: How Actor-Network Theory Changes...
- The Worlds of The Novel. Smith, Steven // International Journal of the Classical Tradition;Dec2008, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p635
The article reviews several books edited by Franco Moretti including "The Novel: History, Geography, and Culture," vol. 1 and "The Novel: Forms and Themes," vol. 2.
- Here, There, Everywhere. Donoghue, Denis // New Republic;01/25/99, Vol. 220 Issue 4, p36
Reviews the book "Atlas of the European Novel 1800-1900," by Franco Moretti.
- Book reviews. Matless, David // Progress in Human Geography;Dec99, Vol. 23 Issue 4
Reviews the book 'An Atlas of the European Novel 1800-1900,' by Franco Moretti.
- Goethe's Heirs. Steeves, Edna L. // Novel: A Forum on Fiction;Spring1989, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p344
Reviews the book "The Way of the World: The Bildungsroman in European Culture," by Franco Moretti.
- SIGNS TAKEN FOR WONDER (Book). Moore, Mary C. // Humanity & Society;May87, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p265
Reviews the book "Signs Taken for Wonder," by Franco Moretti.