Watching for Pitfalls in Today's Bond Market Jungle
- Bond Markets, Analysis and Strategies (Book Review). Sullivan, Edward J. // Southern Economic Journal;Apr90, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p1162
Reviews the book 'Bond Markets, Analysis and Strategies,' by Frank J. Fabozzi and T. Dessa Fabozzi.
- Handbook of Finance. Flynn, David A. // Reference & User Services Quarterly;Winter2009, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p129
The article reviews the book "Handbook of Finance," edited by Frank J. Fabozzi.
- Cost Accounting: Concepts and Applications for Managerial Decision Making (Book). Lembke, Valdean C.; Heagy, Cynthia D. // Issues in Accounting Education;Fall87, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p404
Reviews the book "Cost Accounting: Concepts and Applications for Managerial Decision Making," 2nd ed., by Ralph S. Polimeni, Frank J. Fabozzi, and Arthur H. Adelberg.
- IMN boasts 2,100 attendees, largest securitization shindig to date. // Asset Securitization Report;6/25/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p1
Presents highlights of the 2001 Global Asset Securitization Conference in Barcelona, Spain. Sponsorship of the event by Frank Fabozzi; Number of attendees and corporate sponsors; Titles of popular sessions; Discussion of the Basel Accord; Panelists' remarks about the United States economy.
- Fabozzi snags Vertin Award. KILROY, MEAGHAN // Pensions & Investments;3/9/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p0008
The article announces that Frank J. Fabozzi has received the James R. Vertin Award from CFA Institute Research Foundation.
- Handbook of Financial Markets (Book). Barth, Joseph // Library Journal;8/1/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 14, p1534
Reviews the book 'Handbook of Financial Markets: Securities, Options, Futures,' by Frank J. Fabozzi and Frank G. Zarb.
- Imperfect Information and Investor Heterogeneity in the Bond Market. Detemple, J. B. // Journal of Economics;2002, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p189
Reviews the book "Imperfect Information and Investor Heterogeneity in the Bond Market," by F. Riedel.
- Corridor-Cap Floaters. Fabozzi, Frank J.; Bhattacharya, Anand K.; Berliner, William S. // Asset Securitization Report;7/30/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p16
An excerpt from the book "Mortgage Backed Securities â€” Products Structuring and Analytical Technologies," by Frank J. Fabozzi, Anand K. Bhattacharya and William S. Berliner is presented.
- More on Beta as a Random Coefficient. Alexander, Gordon J.; Benson, P. George // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Mar1982, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p27
The article reports on beta as a random coefficient and discusses the paper, "Beta as a Random Coefficient," by Frank J. Fabozzi and Jack Clark Francis. Fabozzi and Francis' work suggests that beta as a random coefficient is a significant minority in stocks of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)....