READ ALL ABOUT IT
- From .Com to .Profit: Inventing Business Models That Deliver Value and Profit (Book Review). // Publishers Weekly;8/21/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 34, p63
Reviews the book `From .Com to .Profit: Inventing Business Models That Deliver Value and Profit,' by Nick Earle and Peter G.W. Keen.
- Welcome to the New Economy: Act III. // Inc.;2000 Inc. Technology 4, Vol. 22 Issue 17, p139
Reviews two books on electronic commerce. `From .Com to .Profit,' by Nick Earle and Peter G.W. Keen; `How Digital Is Your Business?,' by Adrian Slywotzky and David J. Morrison.
- B2B (Book Review). Kennedy, Cathie // Australian Personal Computer;Oct2001, Issue 274, p119
Reviews the book 'B2B: How to Build a Profitable E-Commerce Strategy,' by Michael Cunningham.
- B2B (Book Review). Kennedy, Cathie // Australian Personal Computer;Mar2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p120
Reviews the book 'B2B: How to build a profitable e-commerce strategy,' by Michael J. Cunningham.
- Pep Talk. Le Pla, Ruth // NZ Marketing Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p18
Interviews Don Peppers, author and marketing management consultant, concerning his book `One To One B2B: Customer Development Strategies for the Business-To-Business World.' Business to business companies in New Zealand that Pepper had implemented customer development strategies; Advice on...
- Graphic victory. // Northern New Jersey Business;4/5/95, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p3
Announces the naming of Michael Cunningham as the Small Business Administration's 1995 New Jersey Small Business Person of the Year. Cunningham as the president of Cunningham Graphics printing company; Character and corporate background of Cunningham; Holding of the awards at the White House...
- Meeting bill. // Northern New Jersey Business;6/14/95, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p3
Reports that Michael Cunningham has been named as one of the top five finalists in the 1995 SBA Small Business Person of the Year in Washington, DC. Participation of 49 other state winners.
- Julia, Nicole, Julianne, Andï¿½Michael Cunningham? Kirschling, Gregory // Entertainment Weekly;6/17/2005, Issue 825, p35
Presents an interview with novelist Michael Cunningham about featuring his novels in motion pictures.
- Michael Cunningham. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jul2009, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p12
The article offers a brief profile of author Michael Cunningham.