Cardiac Surgery Essentials for Critical Care Nursing
- SEVEN SUMMITS. // Nursing Education Perspectives (National League for Nursing);Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p62
The article features the works and contributions of Dr. Patrick Hickey in the nursing education. Dr. Hickey, the first nurse who successfully climbed the highest mountains on each of the seven continents, has written a book entitled "7 Summits: A Nurse's Quest to Conquer Mountaineering and...
- Dictionary of Nursing - Second Edition. Roe, Siobhan // Nursing Standard;4/23/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p31
The article reviews the book "Dictionary of Nursing," Second Edition.
- Clinical Evidence (Book). Brady, Cheryl A. // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p389
Reviews the book 'Clinical Evidence.'
- CODE GREEN (Book). Kim, Kimberly H. // Journal of Cultural Diversity;Winter2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p134
Reviews the book "Code Green: Money-Driven Hospitals and the Dismantling of Nursing," edited by Dana Beth Weinberg and forwarded by Suzanned Gordon.
- RESEARCH IN NURSING (Book Review). Tribulski, Jean A. // RN;May90, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p93
Reviews the book 'Research in Nursing,' second edition, by Holly Skodol Wilson.
- Nursing Frontiers: Accountability and the boundaries of care (Book). Willis, Sharon // Nursing Management - UK;Apr2002, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p37
Reviews the book 'Nursing Frontiers: Accountability and the Boundaries of Care,' by Mike Walsh.
- Nurse: A world of care. Spreadbury, Helen Elizabeth // Nursing Management - UK;May2009, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p9
The article reviews the book " Nurse: A World of Care," by Peter Jaret.
- Transcultural Communication in Nursing. Phelan, Nancy; Liebman, Maria // Oncology Nursing Forum;Jun2002, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p875
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Transcultural Communication in Nursing,' by Joan Luckmann.
- Practice Development in Nursing. Ward, Martin // Nursing Standard;5/25/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p36
Reviews the book "Practice Development in Nursing," by Brendan McCormack and others.