Cardiac Surgery Essentials for Critical Care Nursing
- SEVEN SUMMITS. // Nursing Education Perspectives (National League for Nursing);Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p62
The article features the works and contributions of Dr. Patrick Hickey in the nursing education. Dr. Hickey, the first nurse who successfully climbed the highest mountains on each of the seven continents, has written a book entitled "7 Summits: A Nurse's Quest to Conquer Mountaineering and...
- Dictionary of Nursing - Second Edition. Roe, Siobhan // Nursing Standard;4/23/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p31
The article reviews the book "Dictionary of Nursing," Second Edition.
- Clinical Evidence (Book). Brady, Cheryl A. // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Aug2002, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p389
Reviews the book 'Clinical Evidence.'
- CODE GREEN (Book). Kim, Kimberly H. // Journal of Cultural Diversity;Winter2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p134
Reviews the book "Code Green: Money-Driven Hospitals and the Dismantling of Nursing," edited by Dana Beth Weinberg and forwarded by Suzanned Gordon.
- Ethics in Nursing. // Education;May1933, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p574
The article reviews the book "Ethics in Nursing," by Gene Harrison.
- A surgeon recommends (Book Review). Chapman, C.M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/24/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6495, p539
Reviews the book 'Nursing Today,' by J. Salvage.
- The political potential of nurses. Chapman, C.M. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/24/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6495, p539
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Nursing,' by J. Salvage.
- book notes. // Exceptional Parent;Jun2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p88
Reviews the book `Ask a Nurse: From Home Remedies to Hospital Care,' edited by Geraldine Bednash.
- Nursing. Alexander, M. F. // Health Education Research;Mar1989, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p165
The article reviews the book "Nursing," by David White.