84 Reasons to Eat Vegan
- THE BEST OF VEGAN COOKING. Wasserman, Debra // Vegetarian Journal;2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p32
The article reviews the book "The Best of Vegan Cooking," by Priscilla Feral.
- COOKING WITH A CONSCIENCE. Gross, Alexandra // E: The Environmental Magazine;May/Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p59
The article reviews several books including "Vegan A Go-Go: A Cookbook and Survival manual for Vegans on the Road," by Sarah Kramer, "The Best of Vegan Cooking," by Priscilla Feral, and "Almost Meatless: Recipes that Are Better for Your Health and the Planet," by Joy Manning.
- VEGAN IN VOLUME (BOOK). // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;Summer2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p9
Reviews the book 'Vegan in Volume,' by Nancy Berkoff.
- VEGAN IN VOLUME (Book). Berkoff, Chef Nancy // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;2003/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3/4, p10
Reviews the book "Vegan in Volume," by Nancy Berkoff.
- A Bolly-Holly vegan cookbook. // Filipino Post;7/12/2012, p8
The article reviews the book "The Bolly Holly Vegan Cookbook" by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India and PETA Foundation in Great Britain.
- Vegan Express. // Publishers Weekly;11/5/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 44, p60
The article reviews the book "Vegan Express."
- VEGAN Fare. // American Fitness;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p65
The article reviews the book "The Vegan Cook's Bible," by Pat Crocker.
- VEGAN COOKING. // New Vegetarian & Natural Health;Autumn2006, p71
The article reviews the book "Vegan Cooking," by Amanda Quinn and Diipali Lilburne.
- SINFULLY VEGAN (Book). Wasserman, Debra // Vegetarian Journal;2004, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p31
Reviews the book "Sinfully Vegan," by Lois Dieterly.