Staging Strikes: Workers' Theatre and the American Labor Movement
- Dakota Women's Work: Creativity, Culture, and Exile. Kelly Moen, Janet // North Dakota Quarterly;Fall2010, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p106
A review of the book "Dakota Women's Work: Creativity, Culture, and Exile," by Colette A. Hyman, is presented.
- Streik (Book Review). Barkin, Kenneth // American Historical Review;Dec82, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p1409
Reviews the book 'Streik: Zur Geschichte des Arbeitskampfes in Deutschland wahrend der Industrialisierung,' edited by Klaus Tenfelde and Heinrich Volkmann.
- The Miner's Strike (Book). Kahn, Peggy // Labor Studies Journal;Spring86, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p74
Reviews the book "The Miner's Strike," by Geoffrey Goodman.
- Strikes in Australia. Potmoe, Greg // Labour / Le Travail;Spring85, Vol. 15, p251
The article reviews the book "Strikes in Australia," Malcolm Waters.
- Strikes: Industrial Conflict in Britain, U.S.A., and Australia (Book). Frenkel, Steven J. // ILR Review;Jan89, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p314
Reviews the book "Strikes: Industrial Conflict in Britain, U.S.A., and Australia," by Michael P. Jackson.
- Beinfait: The Saskatchewan Miners' Struggle of '31 (Book). Manley, John // Western Historical Quarterly;Autumn2004, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p404
Reviews the book "Bienfait: The Saskatchewan Miners' Struggle of '31," by Stephen Lyon Endicott.
- LOCKOUT. // New Yorker;6/12/1965, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p159
The article reviews the book "Lockout," by Leon Wolff.
- Strikemakers & Strikebreakers (Book). McKellen, Tess; Gerhardt, Lillian N.; Jones, Trevelyn E.; Gale, David; Brown, Judy L. // School Library Journal;Sep85, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p146
Reviews the book 'Strikemakers and Strikebreakers,' by Sidney Lens.
- Reviews of Books: CARIBBEAN AND LATIN AMERICAN. Bantjes, Adrian A. // American Historical Review;Dec2001, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p1838
Reviews the book 'Revolution in the Street: Women, Workers, and Urban Protest in Veracruz 1870-1927,' by Andrew Grant Wood.