- The celtic tiger: the myth of social partnership in Ireland. Kieran Allen, Manchester University Press, Manchester, 2000, 216 pp. ISBN 0 7190 5848 1, Â£13.99. O'Donoghue, Siobhán // Community Development Journal;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p120
The article reviews the book "The Celtic Tiger: The Myth of Social Partnership in Ireland," by Kieran Allen.
- Max Weber: A Critical Introduction. Holton, Robert // Irish Journal of Sociology;Dec2006, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p124
The article reviews the book "Max Weber: A Critical Introduction," by Kieran Allen.
- Drama in the Facts. Mangold, William P. // New Republic;8/26/1936, Vol. 88 Issue 1134, p83
Reviews the book "Labor Fact Book III."
- The Failure of Success (Book Review). Herrick, Neal Q. // Monthly Labor Review;May73, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p69
Reviews the book 'The Failure of Success,' edited by Alfred J. Marrow.
- Unheard Voices (Book). // Monthly Labor Review;Oct87, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p49
Reviews the book 'Unheard Voices.'
- Absenteeism. // Labor Law Journal;May56, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p315
Reviews the book "Absenteeism."
- Social Aspects of Industry. Sears, William P. // Education;Apr1943, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p513
This article reviews the book "Social Aspects of Industry," by S. Howard Patterson.
- Stabilizing the Workforce (Book). // Public Personnel Management;Spring87, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the book 'Stabilizing the Workforce: A Complete Guide to Controlling Turnover,' by James E. Gardner.
- Labor Lobbyist (Book Review). Berger, Henry W. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov74, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p74
Reviews the book 'Labor Lobbyist: The Autobiography of John W. Edelman,' edited by Joseph Carter.