Lifelong Apprenticeship. The Life and Times of a Revolutionary, Volume 1, 1920-1958,
- They Knew Why They Fought: Unofficial Struggles and Leadership on the Docks, 1945-1989. Taplin, Eric // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter95, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p82
Reviews the book "They Knew Why They Fought: Unofficial Struggles and Leadership on the Docks 1945-1989," by Bill Hunter.
- MEMORIES, AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY. McGLINCHEE, CLAIRE // America;4/30/1955, Vol. 93 Issue 5, p135
The article reviews the book "Memories, An Autobiography," by Ethel Barrymore.
- Geisha reality. Palmer, Kimberly Shearer // Women's Review of Books;Sep2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p14
Reviews the book "Autobiography of a Geisha,' by Kimberly Shearer Palmer.
- EXPOSURES. Lane, Anthony // New Yorker;9/22/2003 Style Special, p180
Reviews the book 'Autobiography,' by Helmut Newton.
- Autobiography as Activism (Book). Davis, Jane // Biography: An Interdisciplinary Quarterly;Summer2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p591
Reviews the book 'Autobiography As Activism: Three Black Women of the Sixties,' by Margo V. Perkins.
- An Autobiography of Sorts. Jones, Ian // Ceramics: Art & Perception;2006, Issue 63, p104
Reviews the book "An Autobiography of Sorts," by Mike Dodd.
- The Man Who Gave Us Dirty Swank. Lacayo, Richard // Time International (South Pacific Edition);12/29/2003, Issue 51, p126
Reviews the book "Autobiography," by Helmut Newton.
- American Autobiography: The Prophetic Mode (Book Review). Douglas, Ann // Early American Literature;Mar1980, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p96
Reviews the book 'American Autobiography: The Prophetic Mode,' by G. Thomas Couser.
- First Generation: An Autobiography. Werner, Hans P. // Journal of Mennonite Studies;1997, Vol. 15, p261
The article reviews the book "First Generation: An Autobiography," by Ernest Sirluck.