Nelson. Politics, Economy, Community./ Looking Back at Ashton
- HALENKOV. OHLÃ‰DNUTI ZA MINULOSTÃ A TÅ˜JAPADESÃTILETOU HISTORIÃ OBCE. St'astná, Jarmila // Cesky Lid: etnologicky casopis;2005, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p223
This article reviews two books commemorating the 350th anniversary of the city of Halenkov: Josef Vaclavikâ€™s "Halenkov" and Silvester Kazmirâ€™s book of the same name. Both were published in Halenkov and replete with photographs.
- On the Border (Book). Hurley, Andrew // Western Historical Quarterly;Winter2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p493
Reviews the book 'On the Border: An Environmental History of San Antonio,' edited by Char Miller.
- THE NEW BOOK ABOUT AN OL CITY: SOME REFLECTIONS. McWilliams, Tennant S. // Alabama Review;Apr2002, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p151
Reviews the book 'Mobile: The New History of Alabama's First City,' edited by Michael V.R. Thomason, foreword by Joe Langan.
- Bucharest (Book). Roman, Denise // Slavic & East European Journal;Summer2002, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p424
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Bucharest: A Sentimental Guide,' edited by Aurora Fabritius, Erwin Kessler and Adrian Solomon.
- Granville. Goldman, Crystal // Tennessee Libraries;2006, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p98
The article reviews the book "Granville."
- CITIES (Book Review). Honey, Rex // Annals of Regional Science;Jun74, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p157
Reviews the book 'Cities: Their Origin, Growth, and Human Impact,' with an introduction by Kingsley Davis.
- Infiltration (Book). Stone, Michael K. // Whole Earth;Summer2002, Issue 108, p78
Reviews the book 'Infiltration: The Zine About the Going Places You're Not Supposed To Go.'
- Mobile (Book). Gould, Virginia Meacham // Journal of Southern History;May2003, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p489
Reviews the book 'Mobile: The New History of Alabama's First City,' edited by Michael Thomason.
- RECLAIMING OUR CITIES AND TOWNS (Book). Murphy, Patricia // Electronic Green Journal;Apr95, pN.PAG
Reviews the book 'Reclaiming Our Cities and Towns: Better Living With Less Traffic,' by David Engwicht.