Mary Wollstonecraft and 200 Years of Feminisms
- The Contest for Social Science: Relations and Representations of Gender and Class. Bourke, Joanna // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring98, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p111
Reviews the book "The Contest for Social Science: Relations and Representations of Gender and Class," by Eileen Janes Yeo.
- Feminism and Foucault Reflections on Resistance (Book). McWhorter, Ladelle // NWSA Journal;Autumn90, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p677
Reviews the book 'Feminism and Foucalt: Reflections on Resistance,' edited by Irene Diamond and Lee Quinby.
- DESIGN & FEMINISM (BOOK). // Women & Environments International Magazine;
Reviews the book 'Design and Feminism: Re-Visioning Spaces, Places and Everyday Things,' edited by Joan Rothschild.
- Feminism As Therapy (Book Review). King, Dolores; Gerhardt, Lillian N. // School Library Journal;Mar75, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p114
Reviews the book 'Feminism As Therapy,' by A. Vesel Mander and Anne K. Rush.
- MacKinnon's Feminism: Power on Whose Terms? Bartlett, Katherine T. // California Law Review;Jul87, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p1559
Reviews the book 'Feminism Unmodified: Discourses on Life and Law,' by Catherine A. MacKinnon.
- Feminism in American Politics (Book Review). Fowlkes, Diane L.; Havens, Murray Clark // Journal of Politics;May82, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p604
Reviews the book 'Feminism in American Politics: A Study of Ideological Influence,' by Claire Knoche Fulenwider.
- Strength in obsucrity. Winslow, Barbara // Women's Review of Books;Nov2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p17
Reviews the book 'Feminism in the Heartland,' by Judith Ezekiel.
- Feminism: From Pressure to Politics (Book). McLaren, Arlene Tigar // Canadian Journal of Sociology;Fall1990, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p492
Reviews the book "Feminism: From Pressure to Politics," edited by Angela Miles and Geraldine Finn.
- Literary Feminisms (Book). Farr, Marie T. // Feminist Teacher;2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p85
Reviews the book 'Literary Feminisms,' by Ruth Robbins.