A Union of Multiple Identities . The British Isles, c.1750-c.1850
- A Union of Multiple Identities (Book Review). Hill, Jeffrey // Journal of Victorian Culture (Edinburgh University Press);Autumn99, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p346
Reviews the book 'A Union of Multiple Identities: the British Isles, c.1750-1850,' edited by Laurence Brockliss and David Eastwood.
- TALKING ABOUT IDENTITY: ENCOUNTERS IN RACE, ETHNICITY, AND LANGUAGE (Book). James, Carl E.; Shadd, Adrienne // Herizons;Fall2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p53
Reviews the book 'Talking About Identity: Encounters in Race, Ethnicity, and Language,' edited by Carl E. James.
- Identity (Book). Ward, Frances // Political Theology;Oct2004, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p508
Reviews the book "Identity," by Vernon White.
- Now Everyone is Wondering Who to Be or Not to Be. Cobb, William Jelani // Crisis (15591573);Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p46
Reviews the book "Passing: When People Can't Be Who They Are," by Brooke Kroeger.
- Our Pasts, Ourselves. Nussbaum, Martha // New Republic;4/9/90, Vol. 202 Issue 15, p27
The article reviews the book "Sources of the Self: The Making of the Modern Identity" by Charles Taylor.
- Selfish Gifts (Book). Gosselin, Claudia Hoffer // Biography: An Interdisciplinary Quarterly;Summer2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p625
Reviews the book 'Selfish Gifts: Senegalese Women's Autobiographical Discourses,' by Lisa McNee.
- Search for Identity: Youth, Religion and Culture (Book). Berg, Philip L. // Social Forces;Sep79, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p370
Reviews the book "Search for Identity: Youth, Religion and Culture," by Joseph Damrell.
- Identity and Violence: The Illusion of Destiny. Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. // Economic Issues;Sep2006, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p81
The article reviews the book "Identity and Violence: The Illusion of Destiny," by Amartya Sen.
- Bark, Skin and Cedar (Book). Chapman, Sasha // Quill & Quire;Jul99, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p46
Reviews the book 'Bark, Skin and Cedar: Exploring the Canoe in Canadian Experience,' by James Raffan.