Convict Maids: The Forced Migration of Women to Australia
- Convict Maids: The Forced Migration of Women in Australia (Book). Innes, Joanna // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter1997, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p365
Reviews the book "Convict Maids: The Forced Migration of Women to Australia," by Deborah Oxley.
- Shorter notices. Philips, David // English Historical Review;Apr98, Vol. 113 Issue 451, p494
Reviews the book `Convict Maids. The Forced Migration of Women to Australia,' by Deborah Oxley.
- Forced Migration in Central and Eastern Europe, 1939-1950 (Book). Glassheim, Eagle // Central European History (Cambridge University Press / UK);2002, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p624
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Forced Migration in Central and Eastern Europe, 1939-1950,' edited by Alfred Rieber.
- Forced Migration, Human Rights and Security. Yarwood, Lisa // International Journal of Refugee Law;Jul2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p374
The article reviews the book "Forced Migration, Human Rights and Security," edited by Jane McAdam.
- Forced Migration and Mortality. van Damme, Wim // Journal of Refugee Studies;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p454
The article reviews the book "Forced Migration and Mortality," edited by Holly E. Reed and Charles B. Keely.
- The Challenge of Forced Migration in Southern Africa (Book). Mwangi, Annabel // Journal of Refugee Studies;Dec2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p478
Reviews the book "The Challenge of Forced Migration in Southern Africa," edited by Zonke Majodina.
- The Lost German East. Stępień, Maciej B. // Sarmatian Review;Sep2014, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p1866
No abstract available.
- African Identity in Asia: Cultural Effects of Forced Migration. Hopper, Matthew S. // International Journal of African Historical Studies;2009, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p341
The article reviews the book "African Identity in Asia: Cultural Effects of Forced Migration," by Shihan de Silva Jayasuriya.
- Involuntary Resettlement (Book). Rossman, Edwin J. // Human Ecology: An Interdisciplinary Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p274
Reviews the book 'Involuntary Resettlement: Comparative Perspectives,' edited by Robert Picciotto, Warren Van Wicklin and Edward Rice.