The Art of Cloaking Ownership: The Secret Collaboration and Protection of German War Industry by the Neutrals: The Case of Sweden (Book Review)
- Nazi Looting: The Plunder of Dutch Jewry during the Second World War. Nicholas, Lynn H. // English Historical Review;Apr2007, Vol. 122 Issue 496, p513
The article reviews the book "Nazi Looting: The Plunder of Dutch Jewry During the Second World War," written by Gerard Aalders and translated by Arnold Pomerans.
- Het Lockheed schandaal. Wapenindustrie, smeergeld & corruptie. Kroeze, Ronald // BMGN: Low Countries Historical Review;2012, Vol. 127 Issue 4, preceding p1
The article reviews the book "Het Lockheed schandaal. Wapenindustrie, smeergeld & corruptie," by Gerard Aalders.
- Recently Published Works in Holocaust and Genocide Studies. // Holocaust & Genocide Studies;Winter2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p552
The article presents a list of books and articles on holocaust and genocide studies. The literary works include "Antisemitism: A Reference Handbook," by Jerome A. Chanes, "Holocaust Memoir Digest: Survivors' Published Memoirs With Study Guide and Maps," edited by Esther Goldberg and Martin...
- War in the Falklands (Book). Steck, Henry // Library Journal;1/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p41
Reviews the book 'War in the Falklands: The Full Story.'
- War and Objectivity (Book). Ulanoff, Stanley M. // Library Journal;7/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p71
Reviews the book 'War and Objectivity.'
- The War in the Desert (Book Review). Itkin, Stanley // Library Journal;3/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p661
Reviews the book 'The War in the Desert,' by Richard Collier et al.
- Women on War (Book). Seaman, Donna // Booklist;3/15/2003, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p1260
Reviews the book 'Women on War: An International Anthology of Writings From Antiquity to the Present,' edited by Daniela Gioseffi.
- The 50 Greatest Letters from American Wars/World War II Letters (Book). Nowicki, Richard // Library Journal;11/15/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 19, p84
Reviews two collections of letters written during wars. 'The 50 Greatest Letters from American Wars,' edited by David Lowenherz; 'World War II Letters: A Glimpse into the Heart of the Second World War Through Those Who Were Fighting It,' edited by Bill Adler.
- The Book of War (Book Review). Muenger, Elizabeth A. // War, Literature & the Arts: An International Journal of the Huma;Spring/Summer2000, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p200
Reviews the book 'The Book of War: Twenty-five Centuries of Great War Writing,' edited by John Keegan.