Britain in the Second World War: A Social History (Book Review)
- Taking Stock (Book Review). Berghahn, V.R. // History Today;Apr84, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p52
Reviews the book '1939. A Retrospect Forty Years After,' edited by Roy Douglas.
- The Politics of Propaganda (Book Review). Steele, Richard W. // American Historical Review;Dec78, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p1360
Reviews the book 'The Politics of Propaganda: The Office of War Information, 1942-1945,' by Allan M. Winkler.
- WWII: The People's Story (Book). Gold, Sarah F.; Chenoweth, Emily; Zaleski, Jeff // Publishers Weekly;7/7/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 27, p66
Reviews the non-fiction book 'WWII: The People's Story,' edited by Nigel Fountain.
- 'Gizelle, Save the Children' (Book Review). Glatt, Carol R. // Library Journal;11/15/1980, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p2404
Reviews the book 'Gizelle, Save the Children,' by Peggy Mann and Gizelle Hersh.
- Sisters (Book). Shuey, Andrea Lee // Library Journal;5/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 8, p77
Reviews the book 'Sisters,' by Suzanne Goodwin.
- Lines of Battle (Book). Fletcher, Janet // Library Journal;5/1/1987, Vol. 112 Issue 8, p64
Reviews the book 'Lines of Battle: Letters From American Servicemen, 1941-45,' edited by Annette Tapert.
- Look Back in Sadness. Muller, Richard R. // World War II;Mar/Apr2016, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p67
No abstract available.
- Besieged (Book Review). Darwin, J.G. // American Historical Review;Jun86, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p698
Reviews the book 'Besieged: The World War II Ordeal of Malta, 1940-1942,' by Charles A. Jellison.
- Children of the Blitz (Book). Sullivan, Ann H.; Fletcher, Janet; Fialkoff, Francine; Schwarzer, Anneliese; Sutton, Judith; Cameron, Janet // Library Journal;3/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p96
Reviews the book 'Children of the Blitz: Memories of Wartime Childhood,' compiled and introduced by Robert Westall.