The Edwardian Crisis: Britain, 1901-1914 (Book Review)
- Tom Paine: the greatest exile. Schaeper, Thomas J. // Library Journal;12/1/1985, Vol. 110 Issue 20, p100
Reviews the book 'Tom Paine: the greatest exile,' by David Powell.
- The first moderniser. Ford, Glyn // New Statesman;11/26/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 4565, p56
Reviews the book 'Tony Benn: A Political Life,' by David Powell.
- Nationhood and Identity (Book). // Contemporary Review;Apr2003, Vol. 282 Issue 1647, p256
Reviews the book 'Nationhood and Identity: The British State Since 1800,' by David Powell.
- While the Music Lasts (Book). Dayan, Peter // French Studies;Oct2002, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p540
Reviews the book 'While the Music Lasts: The Representation of Music in the Works of George Sand,' by David A. Powell.
- Prophet Without Honour (Book Review). Andrews, Stuart // History Today;May86, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p56
Reviews the book 'Tom Paine: The Greatest Exile,' by David Powell.
- Substance P. Dreiling, David A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb1984, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p158
Reviews the book "Substance P.," Volume 3 by Petr Skrabanek and David Powell.
- Tom Paine: The Greatest Exile. Martin, James Kirby // Journal of American History;Sep1986, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p457
Reviews the book "Tom Paine: The Greatest Exile," by David Powell.
- While the Music Lasts Harkness, Nigel // Modern Language Review;Oct2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p981
Reviews the book 'While the Music Lasts: The Representation fo Music in the Works of George Sand,' by David A. Powell.
- CLARIFICATION. Cooper, Mike // Essays in Criticism;Jul2004, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p283
Reviews the book " John Clare: Poems of the Middle Period, 1822-1837," Volume V, edited by Eric Robinson, David Powell and P. M. S. Dawson.