The Wages of Affluence (Book Review)
- Reviews of Books: ASIA. Kinzley, W. Dean // American Historical Review;Jun2001, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p961
Reviews the book `The Wages of Affluence: Labor and Management in Postwar Japan,' by Andrew Gordon.
- Comment on Andrew Gordon. ELLINGTON, LUCIEN // Journal of Labor Research;Summer90, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p253
This article comments on a paper by Andrew Gordon which discussed the changes in labor relations in Japan during the twentieth century. His book, The Evolution of Labor Relations in Japan, is considered by Japan specialists to be the outstanding English language work on the subject. In that book...
- Flores rep addresses Bosque GOP. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/29/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p9
The article reports on Andrew Gordon, campaign spokesman of Bill Flores, who gave an speech at the meeting by the Bosque County Republican Club in Bosque County, Texas on September 21, 2010.
- Andrew S. Gordon. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/16/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 56, p12
The article presents an obituary for Andrew S. Gordon, a former architect and designer with Gruppo Finanziario Tessile/Giorgio Armani, who died on September 5, 2013 at his home in East Hampton, New York, due to cancer.
- Obituary: A Remembrance of Gordon Andrew Hunter (1937-2015). Calabro, Anthony // Clinical Orthopaedics & Related Research;Jan2016, Vol. 474 Issue 1, p276
An obituary for orthopaedic surgeon Gordon Andrew Hunter is presented.
- Leading LACMA. Finkel, Jori // Art + Auction;Jan2008, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p23
This article reports on the assumption of investment banker Andrew M. Gordon as chairman of the board of Los Angeles County Museum of Art in California.
- Check Out. // Transworld Skateboarding;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p288
Presents photographs of amateur skateboarders in action. Age and sponsor of Brian Wenning; Comments by Rick McCrank on the skateboarding ability of Andrew Gordon; Information on Stefan Janoski and Howard Cooke.
- The dominating personality who brought Peek Foods to its knees. Dunham, Robin // Accountancy;Jan1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1061, p10
Reports the dishonesty of Andrew Gordon, former director of Peek Foods Ltd. in England. Investigation of the company by the Department of Trade Inspectors; Business losses incurred by the company; Importance of industrial management.
- Andrew Gordon Joins RBC Investor & Treasury Services To Cover Hong Kong and North Asia. // Global Custodian News;2013, p53
Gordon was most recently at BNY Mellon where he was an executive vice president and head of Alternative and Broker Dealer Services, Asia Pacific.