Working-Class Internationalism and the Appeal of National Identity (Book Review)
- Editor's Welcome. Garment, David // Canadian Foreign Policy (CFP);2011, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p6
No abstract available.
- The Status and Problems of Economic Relations in the CIS. Kirichenko, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jul96, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the problems of economic relations faced by the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries. Need to keep a constant check on the new phenomena and tendencies; Factor limiting interrelations of Russia and CIS countries; Tasks which the CIS countries ought to perform for...
- Guest Editor's Introduction. Zhiyue Bo // Chinese Law & Government;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p3
Introduces a series of articles on the cross-strait relations between Taiwan and China.
- China Policy White Paper Across the Century (November 15, 1999). // Chinese Law & Government;Sep/Oct2002, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p64
Focuses on the contradictions of the proposed reunification of Taiwan with China. Conditions possessed by Taiwan as a country; Problems encountered by Taiwan in terms of relations with China; Actions that should be taken by Taiwan to promote peace in the Taiwan strait.
- KOREA: QUOTES AND NOTES. // Defense Monitor;Jun2000, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p7
Focuses on several quotes made on Korean countries related to their relations with the United States.
- Healing Old Wounds. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;10/25/2002, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p2
Reports on the relations between North and South Korea. Brief history of Korea; Description of the demilitarized zone that separates North and South Korea; Aim of the rail and road projects across the border reopened by both countries.
- Tensions Rise Between India And Pakistan. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p7
Talks about the relations between arch-foes India and Pakistan. Postponement of the summit of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC); Results of past SAARC meetings.
- Little Hope For Progress In Talks With US. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p3
Deals with the international relationship between Mexico and the U.S. Key areas where the decision to reorient policy toward the U.S. has failed to deliver concrete results; Dispute between the two countries over water.
- SERBIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p9
The article provides an overview on the political, economic and business risks in Serbia concerning the country's relations with Croatia, nomination of Serbian Dejan Soskic to be the governor of central bank, and abolishment of visa requirements in Serbia and Turkey.