A Weapon in the Struggle (Book Review)
- A Weapon in the Struggle (Book Review). Lewis, Brian // Capital & Class;Autumn2001 Supplement, Vol. 25 Issue 75, p44
The article reviews the book "A Weapon in the Struggle," edited by Andy Croft.
- Tomskaya Pisanitsa Park, Kemerovo. Croft, Andy // Nordic Journal of English Studies;Jun2012, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p50
The poem "Tomskaya Pisanitsa Park, Kemerovo," by Andy Croft is presented. First Line: We take a break from our discussions; Last Line: By simply saying, we were here.
- Just as Blue (Book). Simpson, Matt // Critical Survey;2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p140
Reviews the book "Just As Blue," by Andy Croft.
- Theo Walcott. Barlow, Robin // School Librarian;Autumn2012, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p187
The article reviews the book "Theo Walcott," by Andy Croft.
- Flash Flood. // School Librarian;Summer2009, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p121
The article reviews the book "Flash Flood," by Andy Croft.
- Flash Flood (Solo)/Cliff Edge (Solo). B. M. // English 4--11;Autumn2009, Issue 37, p25
The article reviews two books including "Flash Flood," by Andy Croft and "Cliff Edge," by Jane West.
- Comrade Heart: a life of Randall Swingler (Book). Bradshaw, Ross // Critical Survey;2004, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p115
Reviews the book "Comrade Heart: A Life of Randall Swingler," by Andy Croft.
- Out of the Old Earth. Challinor, Raymond // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring95, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p100
Reviews the book "Harold Heslop: Out of the Old Earth," edited by Andy Croft and Graeme Rigby.
- After the Party: Reflections on life since the CPGB. Cross, Richard // Twentieth Century Communism;2013, Issue 5, p240
No abstract available.