Red Flag and Union Jack (Book Review)
- Red Flag and Union Jack: Englishness, Patriotism and the British Left, 1881-1924 (Book Review). Gossman, Norbert J. // Victorian Studies;Spring2001, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p536
Reviews the book "Red Flag and Union Jack: Englishness, Patriotism and the British Left, 1881-1924," by Paul Ward.
- Reviews of Books: EUROPE: EARLY MODERN AND MODERN. Winter, Jay // American Historical Review;Jun2000, Vol. 105 Issue 3, p1010
Review the book `Red Flag and Union Jack: Englishness, Patriotism and the British Left, 1881-1924,' by Paul Ward.
- Shorter Notices. Laybourn, Keith // English Historical Review;Sep99, Vol. 114 Issue 458, p1017
Reviews the book `Red Flag and Union Jack: Patriotism and the British Left, 1881-1924' by Paul Wood.
- Drought advice: Plan for worst, pray for best. WAGGENER, ROBERT // Western Farmer-Stockman;May2013, Vol. 134 Issue 5, p35
The article discusses the plan of Northwestern Wyoming rancher Paul Ward on how to deal with the successive droughts.
- GOLDCROP APPOINTS NATIONAL SALES MANAGER. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Dec2008, p14
The article announces that Paul Ward has been appointed as sales manager of Goldcrop Ltd.
- Paul Langdon Ward. Zangrando, Robert L. // Perspectives;Mar2006, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p57
The article presents an obituary for Paul Langdon Ward, former executive secretary of the American Historical Association in the U.S.
- Exec guides Nick pickups. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/30/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 60, p5
The article announces that Paul Ward was appointed executive vice president of primetime acquisition and strategy for Nickelodeon and the MTVN Kids & Family Group.
- ONE-SHOT PAUL GETS HIS DEER. Decker, Duane // Sports Illustrated;12/20/1954, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p54
The article details the deer hunting experience of 14-year-old Paul Ward Jr. from Auburn, Maine. According to the author, Ward's father is a licensed guide in the state and hunting has long been a tradition in the Ward family. In his first hunting trip, Ward was accompanied by his father and by...
- Organic orchards stand up well to scrutiny. Lovelidge, Brian // Horticulture Week;8/21/2009, p22
The article reports on the award-winning organic orchards owned by Paul Ward in Great Britain. Ward's organic orchard, planted in February 2008, won the 2009 Goudhurst and Paddock Wood NFU orchard competition. Ward says that they have good protection products for their crops and in controlling...