Radium Girls : Women and Industrial Health Reform, 1910-1935
- Radium Girls: Women and Industrial Health Reform, 1910-1935. Silberstein, Dara J. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan99, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p321
The case study developed in the book 'Radium Girls: Women and Industrial Health Reform, 1910-1935,' by Claudia Clark, provides a window on the industrial health movement in the United States during a 25-year period early in this century. The main subjects of the study, female wage earners who...
- Radium Girls, Women and Industrial Health Reform, 1910-1935. Karson, Tom; Till-Rretz, Roberta // Labor Studies Journal;Winter2000, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p100
Reviews the book "Radium Girls, Women and Industrial Health Reform, 1910-1935," by Claudia Clark.
- Radium Girls (Book). Brickman, Jane // Journal of Public Health Policy;2000, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p245
Reviews the book "Radium Girls: Women and Industrial Health Reform, 1910-1935," by Claudia Clark.
- PARENT TEACHER. K. P. // San Antonio Magazine;Sep2016, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p65
The article discusses language teacher Claudia Clark of the TMI â€“ The Episcopal School of Texas, her experiences with teenage boys, and her journey as a teacher in instructing the students, offering them evening snack and taking them for outing in weekends.
- Patty's industrial hygiene (Book). Cherrie, J. // Occupational & Environmental Medicine;Oct2001, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p684
Reviews the book 'Patty's Industrial Hygiene,' 5th ed., vols. 1-4, edited by R.L. Harris.
- Fundamentals of Industrial Hyglene. Goldwater, Leonard J. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Sep71, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p490
Reviews the book 'Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene,' edited by Julian B. Olishifski and Frank E. McElroy.
- Modern Industrial Hygiene, Vol 1. TAR-CHING AW // Occupational & Environmental Medicine;Sep1997, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p696
No abstract available.
- INFORMATION SOURCES. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p18
Reviews the book "An Introduction to Health and Safety,"
- Office Emergencies (Book). Stead, Latha G. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Sep2003, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p1190
Reviews the book 'Office Emergencies,' edited by Marjorie A. Bowman and William G. Baxt.