Aufbruch, Hoffnung, Endstation . Oesterreicherinnen und Oesterreicher in der Sowjetunion, 1925-1945
- Posthum Rehabilitiert: Daten zu 150 Ã¶sterreichischen Stalin-Opfern, Zentralkomitee der KPO. Croucher, Richard // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall91, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p76
Reviews the book "Posthum Rehabilitiert:Daten zu 150 Ã¶sterreichischen Stalin-Opfern, Zentralkomitee der KPÃ–," by Barry McLoughlin and Walter Szevera.
- SÃ¶ldner fÃ¼r den Anschluss: die Ã¶sterreichische Legion, 1933â€“1938, by Hans Schafranek. Knight, Robert // English Historical Review;Apr2014, Vol. 129 Issue 537, p496
No abstract available.
- Railways of Blackpool and the Fylde, volumes 1 & 2. // Railways Illustrated;Jun2009, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p78
The article reviews the book "Railways of Blackpool and the Fylde," volumes 1 & 2 by Barry McLoughlin.
- Kommunismus in Ã–sterreich 1918-1938. Tweraser, Kurt // Modern Austrian Literature;2010, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p85
The article reviews the book "Kommunismus in Ã–sterreich 1918-1938," edited by Barry McLoughlin, Hannes Leidinger, and Verena Moritz.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Mitten, Richard // Central European History (Brill Academic Publishers);Jun/Sep91, Vol. 24 Issue 2/3, p335
Focuses on the libel case faced by historian Hans Schafranek for having defamed the character of German Communist party leader Emil Carlebach in West Germany. Financial damages awarded by the court to the leader; Denial of postwar Communist party officials on the repatriations of Socialists and...
- Book Reviews. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Apr2008, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p181
The article reviews several books including "Left to the Wolves: Irish Victims of Stalinist Terror," by Barry McLoughlin, "Working-Class Gambling in Britain," by Keith Laybourn and "In the Shadow of the Dictators: The British Left in the 1930s," by Paul Corthorn.
- Crisis leads to more media savvy. Carney, Tom // National Catholic Reporter;7/14/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 34, p7
The article reports that bishops are becoming more media savvy. Due to the scandals confronted by the church, bishops were forced to face the media. According to Barry McLoughlin, there is a real change among the bishops who were no longer turning in a solid performance when dealing with the...
- McCann and McLoughlin win Jones Memorial Cup. // Handball;Apr2011, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p56
The article announces that Francis McCann and Barry McLoughlin has received the 2011 Gerard Jones Memorial Cup in the U.S.
- Strahlenfuge. Zohn, Harry // Modern Austrian Literature;1989, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p167
The article reviews the book "Strahlenfuge," by Erich Fitzbauer.