- Sir Bernard Bourdillon (Book Review). Pedler, Fred // Africa (Edinburgh University Press);1989, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p421
Reviews the book 'Sir Bernard Bourdillon: The Biography of a Twentieth-Century Colonialist,' by Robert D. Pearce.
- 1930s Britain. Hurst, Alison // School Librarian;Winter2010, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p251
The article reviews the book "1930s Britain," by Robert Pearce.
- Victory for 'Clergy United'. // Reform Magazine;Jul2011, p4
The article reports on the move of chairman Robert Pearce of the Wimborne Area Christian Aid group to organize a fundraising football match on the Minister Green as part of the Christian Aid Week in Wimborne, Dorset, England.
- The World's Largest Industrial Enterprises 1962-1983. // Marketing News;11/8/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p45
The article reviews the book "The World's Largest Industrial Enterprises 1962-1983," by John H. Dunning and Robert D. Pearce.
- Pearce reactivates consulting practice. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/6/95, Vol. 210 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the retirement of Robert J. Pearce from his post as vice president of expansion at Carlson Hospitality Worldwide, and on his plan to reactivate his Centennial Hotel Consulting & Equity Co., which specializes in domestic and international hotel development.
- The Richardson Site Revisited: Examination of Plant Remains and Dates from a Late Pickering Site. Murphy, Charlene // Ontario Archaeology;2006, Issue 81/82, p30
The Richardson site has proven difficult to place culturally and temporally within the Early Ontario Iroquoian tradition. In revisiting this problem, a sub-sample of unanalyzed water-screened material from the 1976 investigation was selected from features within House 1 and Midden 1 for...
- Tulkinghorn. // Lawyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p13
Reports and comments on several issues relevant to law firms in 2004. Lawyers; Executives; Homage paid to lawyers John McDonnell QC, Robert Pearce and Robin Lewis by the Hindu Swaminarayan sect.
- New commander at Commander's. Parent, Tawn // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/28/95, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Features Robert Pearce, chief executive officer of Ella, Adelaide, Dick and John Brennan Restaurants Ltd. Pearce's educational and career background; Personal qualities; Business strategies; Plans for the company; Changes made in the firm; Names of restaurants owned by the company; Historical...
- Politicians for the People (Book Review). Moreno, Marian J. // School Library Journal;Jan80, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p79
Reviews the book 'Politicians for the People,' by Elizabeth Levy and Mara Miller.