- Essential ophthalmology. Turner, Sally M. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;12/6/2008, Vol. 163 Issue 23, p693
The article reviews the book "Essentials of Veterinary Ophthalmology," 2nd edition by Kirk N. Gelatt.
- Ophthalmic surgery. Oliver, James A. C. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;3/10/2012, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p264
The article reviews the book "Veterinary Ophthalmic Surgery," by Kirk N. Gelatt and Janice P. Gelatt.
- Aboriginal Consultation, Environmental Assessment, and Regulatory Review in Canada. // Prairie Forum;Fall 2013, p9
No abstract available.
- Veterinary Ophthalmology, 5th edn. Two volume set. Mason, Ian // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;1/11/2014, Vol. 174 Issue 2, p49
The article reviews the book "Veterinary Ophthalmology," edited by Kirk N. Gelatt, Brian C. Gilger, and Thomas J. Kern.
- Radiographic anatomy of dogs and cats. Lamb, Christopher R. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;12/6/2008, Vol. 163 Issue 23, p693
The article reviews the books "An Atlas of Interpretative Radiographic Anatomy of the Dog and Cat," 2nd edition, by Arlene Coulson and Noreen Lewis.
- INTERNATIONAL CHAPTER NEWS. Eisenhower, Rachel // Signal;Mar2012, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p72
This section offers news briefs. The Alamo chapter welcomed Brig. Gen. David C. Uhrich who discussed the relationships resulting from being part of Armed Forces Communication & Electronics Assn. The Central Maryland chapter dedicated a tree in Annapolis Junction in honor of the late Capt. Kirk...
- Current Reading: Accounting. Plunket, Paddy // Chartered Accountants Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p81
Features the online publication "True and Fair Versus Present Fairly in Conformity With Generally Accepted Accounting Principle," by N. Kirk.
- Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays. Tager, Jack // Journal of American History;Dec91, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p1061
Reviews the book 'Labor in Massachusetts: Selected Essays,' edited by Kenneth Fones-Wolf, Martin Kaufman and Joseph Carvalho III.
- Labor in Retreat (Book). Xiaolan Bao // Journal of American History;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p1554
Reviews the non-fiction book 'Labor in Retreat: Class and Community Among Men's Clothing Workers of Chicago, 1871-1929,' by Youngsoo Bae.