The Liquid Thinking Survival Guide to Change
- Liquid Leadership/The Liquid Thinking Survival Guide to Change/Liquid Thinking. LUSTIG, TRICIA // e-Organisations & People;Nov2008, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p39
The article reviews three books by Damian Hughes, "Liquid Leadership," "The Liquid Thinking Survival Guide to Change," and "Liquid Thinking."
- New Marketing Manager at Land Rover Ireland. // Irish Veterinary Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p435
The article announces that Damian Hughes was appointed marketing manager of the Land Rover Ireland.
- HOW TO CHANGE ANYTHING. Dib, Farah // Professional Manager;Winter2012, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p56
The article presents an interview with Damian Hughes, owner of the consultancy Liquid Thinker, who discusses liquid thinking, what excites him in change and his book "How to Change Absolutely Anything."
- DECADE OF CHANGE: MANAGING IN TIMES OF UNCERTAINTY. Beckham, Elizabeth // T+D;Oct2011, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p90
A review of the book "Decade of Change: Managing in Times of Uncertainty" edited by Geoffrey Brewer and Barb Sanford is presented.
- Change Management - Altering Mindsets in a Global Context. Tripathy, Anshuman // Decision (0304-0941);Jul-Dec2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p199
The article reviews the book "Change Management â€• Altering Mindsets in a Global Context," by V. Nilakant and S. Ramnarayan.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT MASTERCLASS A step by step guide to Successful Change Management. Northway, Mark // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Oct/Nov2007, Issue 60, p17
This article reviews the book "Change Management Masterclass: A Step by Step Guide to Change Management," by Mike Green.
- Making Sense of Change Management, Second Edition. Llorens, Juana // T+D;Apr2009, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p90
The article reviews the book "Making Sense of Change Management," second edition, by Esther Cameron and Mike Green.
- Changeability. Cree, Richard // Director;Apr2009, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p17
The article reviews the book "Changeability," by Michael Jarrett.
- Persuasion in Clinical Practice: Helping People Make Changes. Weeks, Stephen // Nursing Management - UK;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p11
The article reviews the book "Persuasion in Clinical Practice: Helping People Make Changes," by Lewis Walker.