Industrial Culture and Bourgeois Society. Business, Labor, and Bureaucracy in Modern Germany
- Industrial Culture and Bourgeois Society (Book Review). Brophy, James M. // Enterprise & Society (Oxford University Press / USA);Jun2000, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p456
Reviews the book 'Industrial Culture and Bourgeois Society: Business Labor, and Bureaucracy in Modern Germany, 1800-1918,' by Jurgen Kocka.
- Industrial Culture and Bourgeois Society (Book). Augustine, Dolores L. // Central European History (Cambridge University Press / UK);2001, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p249
Reviews the book 'Industrial Culture and Bourgeois Society: Business, Labor, and Bureaucracy in Modern Germany,' by J&uulm;rgen Kocka.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Booklet on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. // American Family Physician;3/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on a booklet entitled `Handout on Health: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,' and published by the National Institute of Arthtitis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Contents of the booklet; Availability of the booklet.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...
- History bookshelf. // American History;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p6
Presents briefs on various books and videos on American history. `The Encyclopedia of New York City'; `Between Two Fires: American Indians In The Civil War'; `The Secret Service'; Details on other books.