Stock Market Cycles: A Practical Explanation (Book Review)
- Peeking Around Economic Corners: Seeking Realistic, Accurate Predictors. Krebsbach, Karen // U.S. Banker;Mar2006, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p18
The article reviews the book "Ahead of the Curve: A Commonsense Guide to Forecasting Business and Market Cycles," by Joseph H. Ellis.
- Consumer Spending? Follow the Wages. Seckler, Valerie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/2/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 96, p7
This article recommends the book Ahead of the Curve: A Commonsense Guide to Forecasting Business and Market Cycles, by Joseph H. Ellis. Ellis said that Americans have a 0% savings rate. Americans spend what they earn, and so, how much they earn really determines what they buy. In building his...
- SHORT TAKES. Chowdhury, Subir // CIO Insight;Oct2005, Issue 58, p18
Reviews two books. "The Ice Cream Maker: An Inspiring Tale About Making Quality the Key Ingredient in Everything You Do," by Subir Chowdhury and "Ahead of the Curve: A Commonsense Guide to Forecasting Business and Stock Market Cycles," by Joseph M. Ellis.
- Further Reading/Internet Resources. // Algeria;2008, p76
A list of books and Internet resources that explore Algeria is presented.
- Some Notable New Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p182
No abstract available.
- Best-Selling Books, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p183
No abstract available.
- Book reviews. Fenner, Michael // African Affairs;Jul94, Vol. 93 Issue 372, p461
Reviews the book `The Southern African Environment: Profiles of the SADC Countries,' by Sam Moyo, Phil O'Keefe and Michael Sill.
- Booklet on Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. // American Family Physician;3/1/1998, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p1148
Presents information on a booklet entitled `Handout on Health: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,' and published by the National Institute of Arthtitis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Contents of the booklet; Availability of the booklet.
- Report resources. // American Rehabilitation;Summer90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p30
Lists of several manuals and other publications on how to develop and evaluate a corporate disability management program and for people interested in pursuing a variety of health careers. `Strategies for Maintaining a Support Group,' by Pearl R. Paulson; `The Disability Management Sourcebook,'...