New forum for managers
- For the record. // Campaign;08/29/97, Issue 35, p22
Discloses that `Time' magazine has become the first non-trade publication to sponsor the IAA World Advertising Congress to be held in London, England from June 4 to 9 in the year 2000. Theme of the six-day conference.
- Clarks launches review of global advertising account. // Campaign;1/25/2013, Issue 3, p8
The article reports that the international advertising account of Clarks is up for review.
- GLOBALISING WOMEN: HOW GLOBAL WOMEN'S MAGAZINES IN CHINA AND SINGAPORE TRANSMIT CONSUMER CULTURE. Frith, Katherine // Media International Australia (8/1/07-current);Nov2009, Issue 133, p130
This article outlines some of the moral and cultural issues involved in the commercialising of Asian women by describing how the entrance of foreign women's magazines is changing the form and tone of women's magazines in both Singapore and China - respectively amongst the smallest and largest...
- READERS RESPOND. Calfee, Jack; Brittan, Larry; Goldstein, Marla; Hickman, Jessica // Advertising Age;8/11/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 31, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Ad Industry Should Follow IAA's Lead in Furthering Responsibility" from the August 4, 2008 issue, "Wired Aims to Connect Gucci and the Geek" from the August 4, 2008 issue, and "On TV, Married Sex...
- MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISING. Payne, Stanley L.; Arnay, Oscar P. // Journal of Marketing;Jul1967, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p112
The article presents a review of the book "The Management of International Advertising," by Gordon E. Miracle.
- GOING GLOBAL. Lewczak, Joseph // Promo;Jul2007, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p12
The article offers information concerning legal issues involving global marketing. These legal issues include forming a team of local legal experts such as licensed lawyers to provide legal advice to clients, administration of different promotion by providing an alternate prize or method of...
- Global or Local? What Sells in International Advertising? Bhattacharjee, Anuradha // IPE Journal of Management;Jan-Jun2015, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p102
International marketing management today presents two main schools of thoughts on how international marketing should be implemented, namely standardization and localization. Research to date has tried to make the case both for as well as against standardization. However, the question, of whether...
- UBS Takes Aim at High-Net-Worth U.S. Investors. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;5/17/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 94, Special section p4
Focuses on UBS AG, the world's third-largest banking company. Discussion of the Zurich company's global branding campaign and expectation for personal relationships with high-net-worth investors; Views of brand management executive, Bernhard Eggli, on the UBS campaign; Background on UBS and its...
- The Managment of International Advertising: A Handbook and Guide for Professionals. // Journalism Quarterly;Autumn91, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p551
Reviews the book `The Management of International Advertising: A Handbook and Guide for Professionals,` by Erdener Kaynak.