- Universal Heel. // Time;1/27/1961, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p80
The article reviews the book "Raditzer," by Peter Matthiessen.
- Conscience at War: The Israeli Soldier as Moral Critic. Helman, Sata // Contemporary Jewry;Jan1996, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p197
Reviews the book "Conscience at War: The Israeli Soldier As Moral Critic," by Ruth Linn.
- Justice at War (Book Review). Daniels, Roger // American Historical Review;Jun84, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p871
Reviews the book 'Justice at War,' by Peter Irons.
- Book reviews. Pope, Stephen J. // America;4/24/1993, Vol. 168 Issue 14, p26
Reviews the books `Harder Than War: Catholic Peacemaking in Twentieth-Century America,' by Patricia McNeal, `Just War and the Gulf War,' by James Turner Johnson and George Weigel and `But Was It Just?: Reflections on the Morality of the Persian Gulf War,' edited by David E. DeCosse.
- WAR AND MORAL DISSONANCE. // Military Review;May/Jun2011, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p87
A review of the book "War & Moral Dissonance," by Peter A. French is presented.
- Morality and War: Can War Be Just in the Twenty-First Century? Gross, Michael L. // Ethics & International Affairs;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p147
The article reviews the book "Morality and War: Can War Be Just in the Twenty-First Century?" by David Fisher.
- Governance Reform Gathers More Momentum. Livingston, Phil // Financial Executive;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p6
The article is from the president of the Financial Executives International organization, Phil Livingston, who comments on the need for reform in financial reporting in the United States. Proposals for best practice standards include recommendations from the New York Stock Exchange's Corporate...
- Just and Unjust Wars: A Moral Argument With Historical Illustrations. Winters, Francis X. // America;3/11/1978, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p192
The article reviews the book "Just and Unjust Wars: A Moral Argument With Historical Illustrations," by Michael Walzer.
- Morality and War: Can War be Just in the Twenty-first Century? By David Fisher. Gould, Graham // Journal of Theological Studies;Oct2011, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p835
The article reviews the book "Morality and War: Can War be Just in the Twenty-First Century?," by David Fisher.