A body-based art
- Love Notes and Other Disasters. Vaughan, Joel W. // Broken Pencil;2015, Issue 68, p50
No abstract available.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Tourkin-Komet, Sue // Jewish Bible Quarterly;Jan-Mar2007, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p62
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article of Dan Vogel regarding his review of the book "Threads From A Coat of Many Colors: Poems on Genesis," by Yakov Azriel in the July-September 2006 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. EARLY, ANDREW // Poetry;Oct2013, Vol. 203 Issue 1, p90
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to an article by Michael Robbins on the Norton anthology of poetry, which appeared in the July/August 2013 issue of the periodical.
- Forecasts: Poetry. Brainard, Dulcy; Steinberg, Sybil S. // Publishers Weekly;8/26/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 35, p95
Previews poetry books coming up for publication in September 1996. `Sonnets from the Puerto Rican,' by Jack Agueros; `Cross a Parted Sea,' by Sam Cornish; `Selected Poems 1947-1995,' by Allen Ginsberg.
- The gift of poetry. Seaman, Donna // American Libraries;Dec94, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p1040
Reviews several poetry books. `The Ghost Trio,' by Linda Bierds; `A Silence Opens,' by Amy Clampitt; Eight American Poets,' edited by Joel Conarroe; Every Shut Eye Ain't Asleep: An Anthology of Poetry by African Americans since 1945; Earthly Measures,' by Edward Hirsch; `The October Palace,' by...
- Relations: Selected Poems, 1950-1985 // Magill Book Reviews;
A winner of the Lamont Prize and the Academy of American Poets Fellowship for distinguished poetic achievement, Philip Booth presents in this volume a brilliant retrospective collection of his poetry written between 1950 and 1985.
- Forecasts: Poetry. Brainard, Dulcy; Steinberg, Sybil S. // Publishers Weekly;9/30/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 40, p84
Reviews the poetry books `After Frost: An Anthology of Poetry from New England,' edited by Henry Lyman, `Wearing the Morning Star: Native American Songs and Poems,' edited by Brian Swann, `Threads of Experience,' by Deidre Scherer and selected by Sandra Haldeman Martz, and `Color of My Living...
- Poetry notes. // Publishers Weekly;3/30/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 13, p78
Reviews several poetry books. `World Poetry: An Anthology of Verse from Antiquity to Our Time,' edited by Katharine Washburn; `Making Your Own Days: The Pleasures of Reading and Writing Poetry,' by Kenneth Koch; `Donkey Gospel,' by Tony Hoagland; `Bite Every Sorrow,' by Barbara Ras; Several...
- Poetry notes. // Publishers Weekly;7/27/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 30, p73
Reviews several poetry books. `The Best American Poetry 1998,' edited by John Hollander; `Bending Home: Selected and New Poetry 1966-1998,' by Susan Griffin; `Beyond Lament: Poets of the World Bearing Witness to the Holocaust,' edited by Marguerite Striar; `Clinch,' by Michael Scholnick; `The...