Letchworth State Park: Images of America series
- Iroquois Land Claims / Iroquois Studies: A Guide to Documentary and Ethnographic Resources from Western New York to the Genesee Valley. Vernon, Howard A. // American Indian Quarterly;Summer90, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p294
Reviews the books "Iroquois Land Claims," edited by Christopher Vecsey and William A. Starna and "Iroquois Studies: A Guide to Documentary and Ethnographic Resources from Western New York to the Genesee Valley," edited by Russell A. Judkins.
- An Ordinary Relationship: American Opposition to Republican Revolution in China. Chong, Key Ray // Journal of American History;Jun1987, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p199
Reviews the book "An Ordinary Relationship: American Opposition to Republican Revolution in China," by Daniel M. Crane and Thomas A. Breslin.
- Parks in Peril (Book Review). Doane, Molly // Human Ecology: An Interdisciplinary Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p121
Reviews the book 'Parks in Peril: People, Politics and Protected Areas,' edited by Katrina Brandon, Kent H. Redford, and Steven Sanderson.
- Debating the Anglo-Celtic Divide. Jeffreys-Jones, Rhodri // Passport: The Newsletter of the SHAFR;Sep2011, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p42
The article presents an aggressive criticism of the essay "The Great Anglo-Celtic Divide in the History of American Foreign Relations," by Thomas A. Breslin, originally published in the April 2011 issue. A brief review of Breslin's original thesis is presented, noting his assertions of the...
- Building San Francisco's Parks, 1850-1930. Young, Terence; Dark, Shawna J. // Yearbook of the Association of Pacific Coast Geographers;2004, Vol. 66, p146
Reviews the book "Building San Francisco's Parks: 1850-1930," by Terence Young.
- The Central Park Book (Book Review). Lipsett, Rosalie H. // Library Journal;6/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p1279
Reviews the book 'The Central Park Book,' by Elizabeth Barlow, Vernon Gray and others.
- PARKING MANUAL. Locklin, D. Philip // Journal of Marketing;Jan48, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p422
The article reviews the book "Parking Manual," published by the American Automobile Association.
- Boreatton Park: from Dame Agnes Hunt to PGL Adventure Holidays (Book Review). // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/24/90, Vol. 300 Issue 6723, p549
Reviews the book 'Boreatton Park: From Dame Agnes Hunt to PGL Adventure Holidays,' by Y. Brown.
- 'Camp and Trailer Guide' is the friend in need to a family on the open road. Lumsden, Marshall // Sports Illustrated;05/31/1971, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p9
The article reviews the book "Campground and Trailer Park Guide."