International Human Resource Management
- Keep up to date with global HRM. // People Management;Feb2016, p57
No abstract available.
- Global HRM event. // People Management;11/15/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p58
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) International Forum event to be held at the Manning House offices in London, England on November 27, 2007. Paul Sparrow, director of the Centre for Performance-Led Human Resources Management (HRM) at...
- International Human Resource Management (Book). Perkins, Stephen J. // People Management;10/23/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p65
Reviews the book "International Human Resource Management," by Hilary Harris, Chris Brewster and Paul Sparrow.
- INTERNATIONAL RESOURCING. // People Management;2/9/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p57
The article reports on a joint networking seminar on global resourcing that will be conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's International Forum and Recruitment Forum in London, England on March 8, 2006. Paul Sparrow, professor of international HRM at Manchester...
- BRITON WINS AWARD FOR CONTRIBUTION TO HR. // People Management;6/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p10
Profiles Chris Brewster, the columnist who has become the first Briton to win the most prestigious award for contributions to international human resource management. People thanked by Brewster for their support to his career; Reputation of Brewster in the field of journalism.
- Repatriating valuable expatriates. // European Business Forum;Autumn2004, Issue 19, p73
Reports on the research conducted by Chris Brewster of Henley Management College on the investment of companies in the people they send abroad. Common issue organisations face with repatriates; Support practices that human resource professionals might consider to help managers develop...
- The Employment Relationship: Key Challenges for HR (Book). Emmott, Mike // People Management;1/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p47
Reviews the book "The Employment Relationship: Key Challenges for HR," by Paul Sparrow and Cary Cooper.
- New challenges for HRDs. CRUSH, PETER // Human Resources (09648380);Nov2010, p12
The article reviews the book "Leading HR," by Paul Sparrow, Martin Hird, Anthony Hesketh, and Cary Cooper.
- Leading HR. Holbeche, Linda // People Management;6/17/2010, p36
The article reviews the book "Leading HR," by Paul Sparrow, Martin Hird, Anthony Hesketh and Cary Cooper.