KIT DELIVERS KNOW-HOW ON ACHIEVING TARGETED LEARNING
- HOW NEW MANAGERS CAN HIT THE GROUND RUNNING. Sheffield, Rob // People Management;8/31/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p51
The article reviews the book "A Manager's First 100 Days," by Tony Bray and Tessa Simpson.
- Networking skills for business success. McHale, Jo // People Management;2/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p58
Reviews the book 'Networking Skills for Business Success,' by Tessa Simpson.
- Tale of all the talents. Sparrow, Stephanie // Training & Coaching Today;Mar2008, p21
The article reviews the book "Developing People for High Performance."
- Evaluating Training (Book). // People Management;4/8/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p48
Reviews the book "Evaluating Training," by Peter Bramley.
- CONDUCTING THE PEOPLE'S BUSINESS (BOOK). Vervalin, Charles H. // Training & Development Journal;Aug74, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p47
Reviews the book 'Conducting the People's Business,' edited by W.G. Hills, V.C. Scurlock, H.D. Vialle and J.A. West.
- The Handbook of Human Resource Development (Book). // Training & Development Journal;Sep84, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p84
Reviews the book 'The Handbook of Human Resource Development,' edited by Leonard Nadler.
- A Time To Train (Book). S.B.M.; Magill, Samuel B. // Training & Development Journal;Nov67, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p62
Reviews the book 'A Time to Train,' written by the training team of Richard Thomas and Baldwin Ltd.
- The Machinery of the Brain (Book). Magill, Samuel B. // Training & Development Journal;Jun68, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p60
Reviews the book 'The Machinery of the Brain,' by Dean E. Wooldridge.
- Skills and Vocationalism (Book). Horton, Lowell // Educational Leadership;Apr88, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p90
Reviews the book 'Skills and Vocationalism: The Easy Answer,' by Maurice Holt.