Gratitude for our Easter people
- Saved by the Blood of Jesus. Burke, Dennis // Commonweal;12/7/2007, Vol. 134 Issue 21, p12
An excerpt from the book "Doing Time: Finding Hope at San Quentin," by Dennis Burke is presented.
- Great grandmother. Shear, Marie // Women's Review of Books;Jun2001, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p16
Reviews the book `Granny D: Walking Across America in My Ninetieth Year,' by Doris Haddock and Dennis Burke.
- Precision. Hawkins, Shane // Biblical Theology Bulletin;Fall2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p141
The article reviews the book "Precision," by Denny Burk.
- Granny D's American Century. // Publishers Weekly;1/9/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 2, p47
The article reviews the book "Granny D's American Century," by Dons Haddock and Dennis Michael Burke.
- Articular Infinitives in the Greek of the New Testament: On the Exegetical Benefit of Grammatical Precision. Balfour, Glenn // Journal for the Study of the New Testament;Jul2007, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p148
The article reviews the book "Articular Infinitives in the Greek of the New Testament: On the Exegetical Benefit of Grammatical Precision," by Denny Burk.
- THE CONDUCT OF LIFE (Book). Cowley, malcolm // New Republic;11/19/51, Vol. 125 Issue 21, p17
Reviews the book "The conduct of Life," by Lewis Mumford.
- Dialectics and Conduct. Mumford, Lewis // New Republic;12/2/25, Vol. 45 Issue 574, p58
Reviews the book "The Conduct of Life," by Benedetto Croce and translated by Arthur Livingston.
- A Remarkable Journey. Seeger, Pete // Monthly Review: An Independent Socialist Magazine;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p91
Reviews the book 'Granny D: Walking Across America in My 90th Year,' by Doris Haddock with Dennis Burke.
- Lunar Follies. Davies, Jeremy M. // Review of Contemporary Fiction;Summer2005, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p131
Reviews the book "Lunar Follies," by Gilbert Sorrentino.