- Winning At Retail. Ander, Willard N.; Stern, Neil Z. // Business Book Review Library;2004, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p1
Without doubt, the retail business gets tougher every year. Many one-time market leaders have even ceased to exist. Sadly, these companies' demise may have been avoidable. They failed to react to the signs of change around them and to change their business accordingly. Consumers have more...
- Summer Reading List. Wilson, Marianne // Chain Store Age;Jul2004, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p106
Presents information on several books about retail trade in the U.S. in 2004. "The Call of the Mall," by Paco Underhill; "Winning at Retail: Developing a Sustained Model for Retail Success," by Willard N. Ander and Neil Z. Stern; "The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less," by Barry Schwartz.
- Authors offer a look at recipe for restaurant success. Schrader, Michael // Nation's Restaurant News;9/6/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 36, p36
Reviews several books related to restaurant management. "The New Restaurant Entrepreneur: An Inside Look at Restaurant Deal Making and Other Tales From the Culinary Trenches," by Kep Sweeney; "Winning Retail: Developing a Sustained Model for Retail Success," by Willard N. Ander and Neil Z....
- Verbraucherinteresse und die Funktion der Nachfrageermittlung des Einzelhandels in der... (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1988, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p128
Reviews the book 'Verbraucherinteresse und die Funktion der Nachfrageermittlung des Einsehandels in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland,' by Ulrich Thieme.
- The best & the brightest supersized. DICKENSON, SUSAN // Home Accents Today;May2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p13
The article reviews the book "Retail Superstars," by George Whalin.
- Retail Management (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1983, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p378
Reviews the book 'Retail Management: Satisfaction of Consumer Needs,' 3rd ed., by Raymond A. Marquardt, James C. Makens and Robert G. Roe.
- Retailing Environments in Developing Countries (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1990, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p491
Reviews the book 'Retailing Environments in Developing Countries,' edited by Allan Findley, Ronan Paddison and John Dawson.
- The Retail Environment (Book). // Journal of Consumer Policy;1990, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p494
Reviews the book 'The Retail Environment,' by Ken Jones and Jim Simmons.
- COMPETITION IN RETAILING. // European Retail Digest;Autumn97, Issue 16, p52
Reviews the book 'Competition in Retailing.'