- Next Generation Management Development: The Complete Guide and Resource. Williams, Joann K. // Academy of Management Learning & Education;Jun2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p303
This article reviews the book "Next Generation Management Development: The Complete Guide and Resource," by R.D. Cecil and W.J. Rothwell.
- Adult Learning (Book). Gravett, Sarah; Schulze, S. // South African Journal of Education;Feb2002, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p81
Reviews the book 'Adult learning. Designing and Implementing Learning Events,' by Sarah Gravett.
- Adult Learning (Book). Skinner, Don // Higher Education;Sep2002, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p299
Reviews the book 'Adult Learning: A Reader,' edited by Peter Sutherland.
- Voluntary commitment and adult learning (Book). Dhillon, Jaswinder // Studies in the Education of Adults;Spring2002, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p90
Reviews the book 'Voluntary Commitment and Adult Learning: Identifying and Evaluating Informal Learning,' edited by Genoveva Brandstetter and Wolfgang Kellner.
- Perspectives on adults learning mathematics (Book). Johnston, Betty // Studies in the Education of Adults;Spring2002, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p91
Reviews the book 'Perspective on Adults Learning Mathematics: Research and Practice,' edited by Diana Coben, John O'Donoghue and Gail E. FitzSimons.
- The Social Context of Adult Learning in Africa. Mejiuni, Olutoyin // Adult Education Quarterly;Aug2008, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p342
No abstract available.
- Assessing Adult Learning (Book). Greenland, Annete // Adult Learning;Winter2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p23
Reviews the book 'Assessing Adult Learning: A Guide for Practitioners,' by Joseph J. Moran.
- Making Sense of Adult Learning (2nd ed.). Servage, Laura // Alberta Journal of Educational Research;Summer2006, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p198
The article reviews the book "Making Sense of Adult Learning," 2nd ed., by Dorothy MacKeracher.
- Adult Learning Methods: A Guide for Effective Instruction. Merrill, Henry S. // Adult Education Quarterly;May2005, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p232
Reviews the book "Adult Learning Methods: A Guide for Effective Instruction (3rd ed.), edited by Michael W. Galbraith.