Wendy Leebov's Essentials for Great Personal Leadership: No-Nonsense Solutions With Gratifying Results
- Service Excellence. // Marketing News;6/20/88, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p19
This article reviews the book "Service Excellence," by Wendy Leebov.
- Service Quality Improvement, the Customer Satisfaction Strategy for Health Care. Pol, Louis // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Summer94, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p45
The article reviews the book "Service Quality Improvement: The Customer Satisfaction Strategy for Health Care," by Wendy Leebov and Gail Scott.
- Books in Briefs. // Marketing News;2/18/1991, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p21
The article reviews several books about marketing, including "Patient Satisfaction: A Guide to Practice Enhancement," by Wendy Leebov, Michael Vergare and Gail Scott, "Teaching the Elephant to Dance: Empowering Change in Your Organization," by James A. Belasco, and "Advertising Career...
- TOOLBOX. // AHA News;8/29/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 17, p1
No abstract available.
- Police Leadership: Crisis and Opportunity. Smith, Michael E. // ABA Journal;Mar1986, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p82
Reviews the book `Police Leadership: Crisis and Opportunity,' edited by William A. Geller.
- Leadership in the Anitpodes (Book). Birchfield, Reg // New Zealand Management;Nov2001, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p15
Reviews the book 'Leadership in the Antipodes: Findings, Implications and a Leader Profile,' edited by Ken Parry.
- The Leadership Challenge (Book). Foster, Ian // Personnel Today;4/8/2003, p38
Reviews the book 'The Leadership Challenge,' by Kouzes and Posner.
- Measures of Leadership (Book). // Training & Development Journal;Oct90, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p83
Reviews the book 'Measures of Leadership,' edited by Kenneth E. Clark and Miriam B. Clark.
- HEALTH CARE MARKETING ABSTRACTS. // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Mar87, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p94
This article presents a list of health care marketing-related abstracts of articles found in other publications. These include "Strengthening the Hospital's Marketing Position Through Training," by Martin Goldsmith and Wendy Leebov; "Hospital Marketing More Sophisticated: Survey," by Steven R....