Wendy Leebov's Essentials for Great Personal Leadership: No-Nonsense Solutions With Gratifying Results
- Service Excellence. // Marketing News;6/20/88, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p19
This article reviews the book "Service Excellence," by Wendy Leebov.
- Service Quality Improvement, the Customer Satisfaction Strategy for Health Care. Pol, Louis // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Summer94, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p45
The article reviews the book "Service Quality Improvement: The Customer Satisfaction Strategy for Health Care," by Wendy Leebov and Gail Scott.
- Books in Briefs. // Marketing News;2/18/1991, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p21
The article reviews several books about marketing, including "Patient Satisfaction: A Guide to Practice Enhancement," by Wendy Leebov, Michael Vergare and Gail Scott, "Teaching the Elephant to Dance: Empowering Change in Your Organization," by James A. Belasco, and "Advertising Career...
- TOOLBOX. // AHA News;8/29/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 17, p1
No abstract available.
- HEALTH CARE MARKETING ABSTRACTS. // Journal of Health Care Marketing;Mar87, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p94
This article presents a list of health care marketing-related abstracts of articles found in other publications. These include "Strengthening the Hospital's Marketing Position Through Training," by Martin Goldsmith and Wendy Leebov; "Hospital Marketing More Sophisticated: Survey," by Steven R....
- Reducing Patient Anxiety, Increasing Satisfaction. LEEBOV, WENDY // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jul2009, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p16
An interview with author Wendy Leebov, founder of Wendy Leebov and Associates, is presented. She described how their services help patients reduce their anxiety and experience satisfaction. She explained the concept of accountability being applied in their services. Leebov also emphasized the...
- 5 ways to create a culture of first-class service. Wagner, Karen // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr2012, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p36
The article presents tips from Leebov Golde Group president and chief executive officer Wendy Leebov on how hospitals can deliver first-class service. Leebov states that hospitals should strengthen their caring communication, implement best practices, and reward employees when the targets are...
- Police Leadership: Crisis and Opportunity. Smith, Michael E. // ABA Journal;Mar1986, Vol. 72 Issue 3, p82
Reviews the book `Police Leadership: Crisis and Opportunity,' edited by William A. Geller.
- Leadership in the Anitpodes (Book). Birchfield, Reg // New Zealand Management;Nov2001, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p15
Reviews the book 'Leadership in the Antipodes: Findings, Implications and a Leader Profile,' edited by Ken Parry.