- Can tips and tricks fix relationships? Vernon, Mark // Management Today;Jan2009, p29
The article reviews the book "The Mind Gym: Relationships," by Mind Gym.
- BEST BOOKS this month. // Good Health & Medicine;May2009, p13
The article reviews three books about health, including "The Australian Kids' Health Book," by Jonny Taitz, "The Mind Gym: Relationships" and "The Goddess Experience Custom Made For You," by Gisele Scanlon.
- 10 ways to improve. // Communication Briefings;Jun2010, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p5
The article mentions advices to improve or strengthen interpersonal relations such as respecting the time and feelings of others, considering their needs and listening with an open mind.
- As the winter ice thaws, go break the ice. Reyn, Liz // Pipe Dream;3/19/2010, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p7
In this article the author discusses on the social interaction with different people in different places.
- Further development of the public-private congruence technique. Ford, J. Guthrie; Lawson, Judy // Psychological Reports;Dec93, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p872
Reports on the replication and refinement of a technique for assessing the discrepancy between public social behaviors and private interaction proclivities. Testing of college-age women on seven public-private pictures; Over-all congruence score per subject; Completion of scales; Correlation of...
- de-escalate. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p588
A definition of the term "de-escalate" which means to defuse a potentially dangerous interaction between two or more individuals is presented.
- Editorial. Garcia, Agnaldo // Interpersona;2012, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p136
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including human relationships, social interactions, and theoretical approaches on human relations.
- NO LONGER OUT OF PLACE, NOT EVEN YOU. Blount Jr., Roy // Atlantic (02769077);Nov86, Vol. 258 Issue 5, p40
Presents tips on how to blend in a group. Social interaction; Acceptance of life's realities; Social psychology.
- Create Connections. Van Rensselar, Jean // Personal Excellence Essentials;Jul2010, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p14
The article emphasizes the value of creating meaningful service connections with people.